Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you got against this player mate? It seems personal for you and others. Your manager certainly doesn't share your views. And you seem to think his judgement is one to place faith in.

It's all very odd.

It's fairly simple. He's good enough for a squad place but not good enough for a start. Koeman knows best.

..you know I've wondered if he might have more to his game. A few seasons ago he ran onto a ball at pace and moved it first time with the outside of his foot into Lukaku who scored. It demonstrated another dimension but it's something you rarely see so I doubt that's part of his game and I don't blame coaches if he's not displaying that aspect.
He's hinted at a better attacking game a few times. When he burst through against United a couple of seasons back and scored I thought it might have ignited it once and for all. He has it. I don't think it's a fluke when he does it. Just a matter of diligence with his holding role.

You don't have to have an active imagination. Just look at the fees were paying now.

The active imagination is in the part where you claim to know how we are seen in the game and the transfer world enough to state we are being seen as mugs. Then the further leap of imagination in the claim we have zero patience in negotiations.

It's great to have strong convictions but Christ you have a new set every day.

The active imagination is in the part where you claim to know how we are seen in the game and the transfer world enough to state we are being seen as mugs. Then the further leap of imagination in the claim we have zero patience in negotiations.

It's great to have strong convictions but Christ you have a new set every day.

What effect do you think Koemans outburst had on the Schneiderlin negotiations? Do you think it made our team dealing with it feel like they could take it to the wire?

No, neither do I. Not much of an imagination required for that conclusion. It's a fairly mundane connection of the dots.

What effect do you think Koemans outburst had on the Schneiderlin negotiations? Do you think it made our team dealing with it feel like they could take it to the wire?

No, neither do I. Not much of an imagination required for that conclusion. It's a fairly mundane connection of the dots.

We have signed the finest midfielder in the league.

Accept and move on.

It's not though.

It's overthinking and stretching to draw conclusions to post on here, when really you don't know at all.

There's enough to be discussing without these bizarre leaps of logic.

Struggling to see a major problem. He appears decent. And while we may have slightly overpaid for him, he was never going to be ridiculously cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back