Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon, very soon.

He looked very good goat, still a bit of rust early on but got more relaxed as the game went on and started being less cautious.

Has fantastic ability of receiving the ball when tightly marked and just creating space and time for himself. Serious upgrade on a first season Barry never mind the current faded version.

His getting in the linesman and refs face on the goal was a joy to behold, but annoying that Baines tried to call him away like but he stayed arguing the toss with Seamus

I used to love watching him play in that last season at Saints, he was just utterly amazing, he ran the whole game from midfield, if we get that player hes an utter joy.

Schneiderlin on his last seasons form at saints would be a 40m quid player at the current market prices.

To get him, gueye and Davies as our midfield for 27-30m is fantastic, we can replicate anything close to that when upgrading our defense and attack then the gap between us and the oil clubs dissapears fast.

One biggish money outlay, one bargain and one developed player is a great model if it can be replicated.

Take Liverpool's mid mate, wijnaldum, Henderson and lallana cost circa three times that amount.

The national broadcaster of our country did a poll on who was the best buy in the january window and everton topped it with Morgan. Class player who will take us to the next level.

Soon, very soon.

I used to love watching him play in that last season at Saints, he was just utterly amazing, he ran the whole game from midfield, if we get that player hes an utter joy.

Saw him quite often that season myself mate as was watching other games more than I do now, all the signs are he's still at that level despite still not looking completely up to speed yet.

Dropped back second half between the cbs to pick up and start everything for us and looked more comfortable doing so than anyone for a long time as well. Couple of little turns to create space and time where wonderful especially as there was easy backwards option he shunned to get it going forward by doing so. Davies will learn a huge amount from him.

Saw him quite often that season myself mate as was watching other games more than I do now, all the signs are he's still at that level despite still not looking completely up to speed yet.

Dropped back second half between the cbs to pick up and start everything for us and looked more comfortable doing so than anyone for a long time as well. Couple of little turns to create space and time where wonderful especially as there was easy backwards option he shunned to get it going forward by doing so. Davies will learn a huge amount from him.

He was one of the best players in the league that season. In fact of all the players signed in summer '15 I remember saying/thinking he was the best of the lot. By any team.

Even in the short time he's been here you can see he has real quality.

How's palace doing since he left them mate? What in the bottom 3 - yeah not missed him at all by the looks of it have they...
Yeah, they must miss those 6 goals he can guarantee them over two seasons. How will they manage without that prolific performer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back