Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need more proof that what's on the official club twitter and website though? It might be "rising" to £24m, but would you say Martial cost United £58m? Nope, he was £36m.

There's no point in making factually false claims lol. £20m was the right price for a very good player.

Fair enough. £24m it was then. What a bargain eh?!

Yeah, they must miss those 6 goals he can guarantee them over two seasons. How will they manage without that prolific performer?

They will manage fine in the championship mate, the place they never came close to dropping into whilst he played for them.

You like anyone koeman signed mate, any of them better than jamo or del or Mori?

They will manage fine in the championship mate, the place they never came close to dropping into whilst he played for them.

You like anyone koeman signed mate, any of them better than jamo or del or Mori?
I like Gueye and have said so umpteen times. He is the one stand out. I rated Williams before he got here so I can't slate Koeman for buying him, but he's been massively underwhelming. Stekelenburg is a clown. Bolasie is a chicken with no head. Schneiderlin is a decent signing...for £15m.

Palace: yeah, all those assists and goals from Bolasie kept them up....oh no, he scored 3 per season and had a hand in 4 other goals. The streets of South London must have been flooded with Palace fan tears when he was sold on. Maybe ask @Alan Whittle and other Palace-Everton fans on here how they felt at the great man's departure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back