Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, we've seen that from McCarthy in the past - not enough but he has done it. So it's not like he can't get that side of his game out...if the manager is up to the coaching....
Martinez has managed McCarthy from 2009-2016.

Martinez didn't manage to get this side of his game out enough, think it is unfair to suggest Koeman should be after 6 months of managing the lad.

Martinez has managed McCarthy from 2009-2016.

Martinez didn't manage to get this side of his game out enough, think it is unfair to suggest Koeman should be after 6 months of managing the lad.

I was busy last night, so I missed the game, but managed to watch highlights when I got in, only short, but I did notice Morgs do something I havent seen any of our DMs ever do, take a man on and drive the ball forward.

Not outside the financial elite of the PL who get charged daft prices because selling clubs know they can demand it of them. The past two windows have now placed Everton in that category of soft touches. £27m for Bolasie, I ask you. Had off completely. Even Palace supporters coming on this forum were incredulous.

How's palace doing since he left them mate? What in the bottom 3 - yeah not missed him at all by the looks of it have they...

I was busy last night, so I missed the game, but managed to watch highlights when I got in, only short, but I did notice Morgs do something I havent seen any of our DMs ever do, take a man on and drive the ball forward.

He looked very good goat, still a bit of rust early on but got more relaxed as the game went on and started being less cautious.

Has fantastic ability of receiving the ball when tightly marked and just creating space and time for himself. Serious upgrade on a first season Barry never mind the current faded version.

His getting in the linesman and refs face on the goal was a joy to behold, but annoying that Baines tried to call him away like but he stayed arguing the toss with Seamus

The figure is £24m apparently, although I've seen quotes it was more.

I don't see where I've contradicted myself.

Do we need more proof that what's on the official club twitter and website though? It might be "rising" to £24m, but would you say Martial cost United £58m? Nope, he was £36m.

There's no point in making factually false claims lol. £20m was the right price for a very good player.

Do we need more proof that what's on the official club twitter and website though? It might be "rising" to £24m, but would you say Martial cost United £58m? Nope, he was £36m.

There's no point in making factually false claims lol. £20m was the right price for a very good player.

When sissoko is going for 30m, and wijnaldum for 26m, then schneiderlin for 20 was an utter steal frankly.

Exactly. If @davek could show us all these great players going for bargain prices, that would be great.

Schneiderlin on his last seasons form at saints would be a 40m quid player at the current market prices.

To get him, gueye and Davies as our midfield for 27-30m is fantastic, we can replicate anything close to that when upgrading our defense and attack then the gap between us and the oil clubs dissapears fast.

One biggish money outlay, one bargain and one developed player is a great model if it can be replicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back