Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done nothing for two years, worrying that the pe teacher scout has only chosen to buy Prem players looks out of his depth.

My United friend said Schneiderlin took a wage drop when they missed out on top 4 and he thrown his toys out of the pram hence why he can't get a game over 35 year old Carrick and Fellaini.

Worrying that we are overpaying for mercenaries, i'd rather make signings like Gueye for 7mil than aprox 24 M on this waste of space.

Also more worrying that we wanted to buy Sissoko and Lamine Kone for 55M if we sold Lukaku.
This chap is an absolute hoot.

If you don't have sheep mentality around here you either get accused of being a Liverpool supporter or "being Dave".

Have any of you actually wondered why Schneiderlin can't get a game ahead of a 35 year old Carrick and an awful Fellaini?

It's because he is gash my friends. Avoid please Mosh.

If you don't have sheep mentality around here you either get accused of being a Liverpool supporter or "being Dave".

Have any of you actually wondered why Schneiderlin can't get a game ahead of a 35 year old Carrick and an awful Fellaini?

Might have something to do with the manager that didn't rate Lukaku, De Bruyne and Mata. Some players don't suit some managers despite how good they are. Schneiderlin played very well at Soton to the extent Man Utd bought him so he must have some qualities. It will also apply to ...is Cleverly better than Barkley as Barkley was recently overlooked so should teams pay £35m for Cleverly and avoid Barkley.

Schneiderlin good player - but with Barry and Gueye first choice I think there are more important positions to replace.

We need a replacement for Barry and Gueye will be away in January so I would say we do need him and think he would be an improvement on what we have. We always have to look for better than we have to progress.

I must be a Kopite for telling the truth again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back