Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a bit quiet on the updates on his injury hasn't it?

Which makes me think they're getting him at least 75% there. Risky.

We'll hear for sure in Koeman's press stuff tomorrow though.

Just glad he came off soon as he felt it mate, gives him a chance now of being back. Just look at lallana who felt the same and played on like an idiot ..

Not like we told Bolasie to 'run it off' though.

Aye bloody idiotic that was.
Was more a comment praising schneiderlin for knowing his own body and realising and taking it out the physios hands, gives me confidence that if he starts he will be close to 100% as don't see him risking worsening it.

We've heard nothing and they've said nothing. Maybe he's over it and he'll play. Why tell 'em anything?
That's how I'm reading it. If it was definitely going to keep him out, we'd know by now. The fact they're keeping schtum means they refuse to rule it out until the teamsheets are submitted. The longer we wait, the more likely he plays.

Cue the dislikes, but I think our season has been derailed here at the international break with these injuries. Unless some kid comes in and surprises us all in the defence. Hope to hang on to 7th.

Morgan Schneiderlin then?
I wouldn't say it has been derailed yet as we have had several youngsters get significant time (Davies, DCL, Lookman, Holgate), and I wouldn't put it past Holgate to do the job on Saturday. The only position we truly have to worry about is holding mid, and I'm not quite sure that Barry will take up that spot. We may see Gana play that role and Davies playing a bit deeper as well. Schneiderlin shouldn't be out too long either- he may even be ready for the game. It all depends on how well Jags can perform till the end of the season and how Holgate can fill in for Coleman- and if Barry starts on Saturday.

Cue the dislikes, but I think our season has been derailed here at the international break with these injuries. Unless some kid comes in and surprises us all in the defence. Hope to hang on to 7th.

Morgan Schneiderlin then?

Maybe wait and see how we get on without these players before saying things like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back