Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was he in the Spurs game? As anonymous performance as you could find...apart for his balls up on their second goal.

You've picked an isolated incident there Dave

If you look at his full body of work, we've been much better with him than without him, as our form in 2017 shows. We have lost all of three games in 2017, which has coincided with Morgan coming in

That tells you all you need to know

We're a better team with him than we are without him, that's indisputable, and he was a very good signing and Walsh/Koeman deserve due credit for going out there and making sure we got him

I think you need to let this one go I'm afraid. You said we shouldn't have signed him, but he's rocked up and done really well, showing that the club was right to sign him after all despite your protestations

It happens. I didn't want McCarthy, but he proved me wrong. Morgan has proved you wrong. Simple as

I dont care what he did for some woolly back club. Not remotely arsed. It was a step down and at a less exacting level. He went to united and didn't impress two managers enough to nail down a place. Now he's here and has started well.

That's it really. Nothing more to report at this stage...certainly not that he's superb or anything outrageous like that.
Same as Deulofeu here then?

Thanks to Moshiri there were money to throw around. A player does not perform at his current club does not mind he can't perform under the coaching of Koeman. That does not mean I want Sissoko and Kone by the way.
Last sentence says it all.

He has played about 5 games for us, calm down.

Barry was excellent until his age caught up with him slightly by the way.

Schneiderlin plays in 10 games now actually.

True, Barry was a good signing and Schneiderlin is his long term replacement.

You've picked an isolated incident there Dave

If you look at his full body of work, we've been much better with him than without him, as our form in 2017 shows. We have lost all of three games in 2017, which has coincided with Morgan coming in

That tells you all we need to know

We're a better team with him than we are without him, that's indisputable, and he was a very good signing and Walsh/Koeman deserve due credit for going out there and making sure we got him
I think you misunderstand. He';s a good player. Yes.

That's it. Do I have to agree with people who have seen him close up a handful of times that he's world class?

Initial judgement on the lad is that he makes us a different team but it's still early days. If he's still doing it this time next year the money we paid for him will be insignificant when compared to the effect he will be having on games for us. On another player I wish people weren't as scathing on is Barry and his performances, as for a period while he has been here he has frequently been the best player on the pitch for us, unfortunately age has caught up and he isn't now worth his place but when he's picked to play you still get100% out of him it's just a shame his legs aren't 10 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back