Most off your tits you've ever been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst I ever was was on a stag do. Totally bladderred, memory loss etc. Was so bad the next day me ex took me to the hospital where they said I was suffering from alcohol poisoning. I didn't touch a drop for a fortnight.

Most embarassing was on a sunset cruise in the Aegean. Drank non-stop for what seemed like days and felt fine until getting off the boat when the gangplank, which worked fine for everyone else, took a dislike to me and I ended up in the harbour, having a bit of a moonlight dip.

Spannered in Leeds after a gig. Ended up in a strip bar. Fell asleep on a lapdance. Threw up in the place. Got thrown out. Was carried around for over an hour.

Couldn't remember much after. Was told I kept walking around with me kecks down after said incident.

;)

Introduction: It was 1988 (I think) - Cold war in full swing and the Iron curtain firmly shut.

There was an incident I recall at Helmstadt Station - that involved a crate of Wobbly and me ending up on getting on the wrong train (The Warsaw Express). I was awoken by East German border guards in East Berlin some hours later, they found my RAF ID card and promptly handed me over to the Russians!

They questioned me for about an hour but got absolutely no sense out of me as I was well and truly caned - then some geezers from BRIXMIS turned up and ghosted me away.

Ended up with a 3 day debrief by military intelligence and a major bollocking

6qje4z.png

For anyone interested this was my attempted walk. No idea where I passed out.

A few, one pre season in Amsterdam a few of us dropped a trip, smoked copious amounts and drank heavily. Problem, we had nowhere to kip, so we'd given our bags to a mate to mind in his hotel.

We decided it would be very sensible to kip in the doorway of C&A's. We were woken by muggers, some Morrocan had a bowie knife at my throat, took about 20 gildas off me, more off my mates. We saw headlights approaching and thought it was the feds, they did too and ran off, so we went the opposite way, right into sector 7, a no go area, their sort of Toxteth.

We were half way through before we realised when some brother approached asking if I wanted any hashish, I told him I had some, he said 'show me', I fumbled in my pocket, found nothing and said 'Lewy's got it'. He looked at me, pulled out a huge blade and a puck and insisted I bought some. I kept telling him Lewy had it, he just kep saying 'Lewy? What is this Lewy?', then brushed past me.

I began to roll on the floor screaming he'd stabbed me, my mates shouting he hadn't, which he hadn't. My screams alerted the whole neighbourhood to our presence so we had to leg it out of there with lead legs.

We ended up at Amsterdam train station goods entrance, some wreck in a posh suit and mac was asleep on the ramp, so we decided to get our heads down there.

We were woken 20 minutes later to see two more brothers roll this guy taking his watch, wallet and other stuff, when they saw we were awake they flashed a couple of knives and said go to sleep. As soon as they went we were offski....

All of this happened, it wasn't a trip, but all the way through it we were completely off our faces. We'd drank this stuff called Bessen in the 3 musketeers, the scottish barman giving it to us free we actually fell off stools drinking it, mental gear.

This was the 2nd night of the tour and we hadn't even played yet.

Chaos, absolute chaos of a night. Hysterical afterwards because we had survived, god knows how but we did.

Blue mics, avoided them like the plague afterwards :)
Lol.big Robbie the scot,brings back memories that i cant remember.

Getting off with a woman from the Grafton a few days after my 18th, all I can remember of the night back at hers was her taking a girdle off, and waking up the next morning trying to sneak off, my jeans were on the floor and on top of them were her knickers, with skid marks in them!
After seeing that I couldn't look round at her, because I was afraid of what she looked like.

How long have you had them knickers now?

Was 14. Thought it'd be a good idea to nick my stepdad's bottle of whiskey.

Woke up in the local park by a German shepherd licking me. I was naked.

I wish I was lying.

I've copied and paste this from another chico fact finding thread

Friday night at the paradox in the mid 90's, I got tanked up on vodka before going. Got excited and double bombed tablets and this was when tablets were proper.

I was proper sledging and had to be carried to the toilets, my friends were really concerned but after a few splashes of water I managed to compose myself and felt able to walk again. So I left the toilets and was about to make my way back to the main part but I had 3 steps to manoeuvre and suddenly lost the ability to move my legs.

If you went the radox you might remember a fella in a wheelchair who used to always be there.

So I start to fall over and my hands reached out to try and grab what I thought was a bannister on the stairs but in fact it was this guys wheelchair and I managed to topple him out of the chair.

The security did not take likely to this, I got booted out not for the first time.

Remember going out paddys night about 4 years ago, drinking in one of my mates before heading in to town, must have had about half a bottle of jager before going and many cans of strongbow, was already staggering before hitting town, saw a friend of mine while there decided it would be a good idea to pick her up and run down wood street with her on my shoulder. Safe to say it was not a good idea i fell over smashed my face on the floor, split the top of my eye open blood everywhere, she wasn't very happy with me either, decided the hospital would be a lame idea and carried on drinking despite the advice of bouncers, barstaff and mates, went to cava many tequila shots later (Including chili) ended up slaughtered, rest of the night was a blur, woke up in the morning blood all over the pillow, eye massive ended up having to get it glued together.

The girl I dropped is now my fiancee so it ended up a good night in the end

Belgrade two years ago.

I can't remember what happened, but it involved a lot of rakija and crazy (in a good way) Serbs. Boss city.

Getting off with a woman from the Grafton a few days after my 18th, all I can remember of the night back at hers was her taking a girdle off, and waking up the next morning trying to sneak off, my jeans were on the floor and on top of them were her knickers, with skid marks in them!
After seeing that I couldn't look round at her, because I was afraid of what she looked like.
Literally almost threw up in my mouth you horrible beast of a man.

You're getting negged because you never gazed eyes upon your conquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back