Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN - BE - LEIVABLE

Where the hell is Neiler right now? He's so got to see this.

THE FX PRO DEAL HAS ENDED! They terminated it because Villa wouldn't accept a lower payment / renegotiation.

So they didn't even get the full money for that!

Davek. Honestly. :huh:

They gave us a one year trial period, in this trial period Nike messed up and released the kits late whilst we had a season flirting with the relegation zone. They came back to us and offered and lower deal and we rejected as any club would do as there are companies out there who are willing to pay us more then their renegotiated price. Surely it is common sense?

The VILLA accounts were released in February. They have to be released before April due to the end of the financial tax year.

You seriously need to go back and find out exactly what is going on at your club! As you seem not to know!

I know as much as the rest of our fans and they will say the same. We have some pessimistic fans if you go look on our boards and they're not concerned about the money!

It seems you know more then us though :)

They gave us a one year trial period, in this trial period Nike messed up and released the kits late whilst we had a season flirting with the relegation zone. They came back to us and offered and lower deal and we rejected as any club would do as there are companies out there who are willing to pay us more then their renegotiated price. Surely it is common sense?

This "record deal" then got terminated.

You've then finished in the bottom half of the table and are not in Europe.

Who pre-cisely are you thinking is going to give you a better deal now then?

And You want to go back and find our more about this £37million loss.

It's actually an improvement on the season before when it was £45million.

This season you've made it £30million (approximately +/- 5million)

That's £110million in three years of losses.

Great work.

That's the type of detail I miss in this debate over our two clubs. Thanks mate.

By the way. you'll do no worse than Everton when you find a new shirt sponsor mate. This club get's the piss taken out of it in all commercial transactions.

I know as much as the rest of our fans and they will say the same. We have some pessimistic fans if you go look on our boards and they're not concerned about the money!

It seems you know more then us though :)

Its not about "optimism" or "pessimism"

Its about REALITY.

Its about your bank balance and statement of accounts. They're a mess. They make ours look positively sensible. You're lossing money at SIX TIMES THE RATE Everton are PER SEASON.

And you're expecting Moyes to go there and have money to spend??? Really? :huh:

From the Guardian website, a lot more reputable then a one paragraph yahoo article...

Turnover: 84m (excluding player sales.)

Made up of 23m matchday income and 49m broadcasting revenue. The rest is commercial.

Wage Bill: 71m (Which will soon be reduced.)

Not sure how we are losing money apart from player sales? That's why the TV money is so important to each club as you take it away from anyone and then they're not able to finance their debt short term.

I think it's time we inserted Tubey's graph into the debate again....

villaexam.jpg

I think it's time we inserted Tubey's graph into the debate again....

I think its time you stepped away from the keyboard.

You're looking like one of dem "Yankz out" kopites here.

Seriously. Your claims that Villa are the modicum of financial prudence is making me want to vomit.

Everton are far more sustainable than Villa short and medium term. - why?

Because we're not losing £30million + a season!

And there are interested parties in Everton. Purely because we're not tapping our revenues and the stadium redevelopment.

The argument at Everton is - the asking price.

Can somebody please explain what alternate universe we're living in where Villa aren't in a mess and losing £30m+ a year means your club is stable financially ? Because i need to get a flight back to planet Earth.

Can somebody please explain what alternate universe we're living in where Villa aren't in a mess and losing £30m+ a year means your club is stable financially ? Because i need to get a flight back to planet Earth.

THIS.

Everton's issue is the ASKING PRICE. And stadium redevelopment.

Villa's issue is their bleeding out in cashflow terms. How they got in that mess is beyond most people!

From the Guardian website, a lot more reputable then a one paragraph yahoo article...

Made up of 23m matchday income and 49m broadcasting revenue. The rest is commercial.

Not sure how we are losing money apart from player sales? That's why the TV money is so important to each club as you take it away from anyone and then they're not able to finance their debt short term.

That commercial revenue figure was stunted because of the Acorn deal too mate...the one that raised zero cash for you. With a new sponsor after Fxro was biined after taking the piss, you can add another £3M per season.

this it pal!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/may/19/football-club-accounts-debt

i gotta say neither look great!!

Well I've posted the facts and figures and I pretty much represent the feelings of most Villa fans. Whether you agree or not it's up to you but we would certainly know more then an Everton fan. I'm certainly not in a position to speak about your financial position as I don't know anything about it. As I said before wait until the end of the window and you will see that the money is there and always has been.

The fact that we're losing so much money is a myth and if you apply it to us then you can say the same about Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back