Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
"then Houllier has come in and the wage bill has been reduced, therefore funding has been provided"

It doesn't happen like that. If you're releasing players you have to pay off their remaining contracts.
Their "release" was regarding players who were out of contract this summer - either they want to announce this way that they are not interested in them or they released them one month earlier than it was stated in contract, hardly very expensive.
"Everton are going into administration" - Davek, February 2011.

FFS.

Everton continuing to trade - Damon, May 2011.

"Everton was quiet during the summer because didn't want to overpaid like other teams did. Their will be a great chances for bargains in the winter and we will take advantage of that then" - Matt Damon, September 2010. LOL!

Last edited:
"Everton are going into administration" - Davek, February 2011.

FFS.

Everton continuing to trade - Damon, May 2011.

You know nothing about Aston Villa and this Villa fan has underlined the fact. Thank goodness he's arrived to cut through the amateur sleuthing of you and the other feller.

By the way: Bill Kenwright and his £250,000 per month scouting fees - I want your proof right now.

You know nothing about Aston Villa and this Villa fan has underlined the fact. Thank goodness he's arrived to cut through the amateur sleuthing of you and the other feller.

By the way: Bill Kenwright and his £250,000 per month scouting fees - I want your proof right now.

You know nothing about Everton. And your "Everton are going into administration" claim underlined that.

I can't wait till Neiler logs on. We're going to have a right laugh.

Their "release" was regarding players who were out of contract this summer - either they want to announce this way that they are not interested in them or they released them one month earlier than it was stated in contract, hardly very expensive.

Stephen Ireland?

Stephen Ireland?
I have to miss him then, only recognized Reo Coker and Carew from "big names", who were supposed to be out of contracts this summer.

Edit: Stephen Ireland wasn't released (yet?): "Nigel Reo-Coker, John Carew and Robert Pires are among 10 players released today by Aston Villa.

First-team squad members Moustapha Salifou and Isaiah Osbourne have also been allowed to leave Villa Park along with youngsters Durrell Berry, Ellis Deeney, Calum Flanagan, Harry Forrester and Arsenio Halfhuid."
Only three players in first paragraph earned some serious money and all were out of contracts. So technically it wasn't a "release", it was "we aren't interested in renewwing them" info. Potentially this 10 players could earn around 8m pounds per season, pretty significant salary clear out.

Last edited:

I have to miss him then, only recognized Reo Coker and Carew from "big names", who were supposed to be out of contracts this summer.

And they spent £8.5 million (total including wages about £21million) on Reo Coker !

Recouped: A BIG FAT £0 on him.

Did Villa get rid of a load of old dross early so as to scrounge up the dosh O'Neill won at tribuneral? Wasn't he responsible for signing most of it? Cake and Eat it all over the show there. Ironically.

And they spent £8.5 million (total including wages about £21million) on Reo Coker !

Recouped: A BIG FAT £0 on him.
And you bring this because...? Nobody here is saying that buying Reo Coker was a good deal, we are talking about making overall team salary lower and you are changing subject because your theory of "Villa has to pay compensation for relseasing them" just went south.

Did Villa get rid of a load of old dross early so as to scrounge up the dosh O'Neill won at tribuneral? Wasn't he responsible for signing most of it? Cake and Eat it all over the show there. Ironically.

That hasn't been settled yet despite mediation by the LMA.

Its going to tribuneral and he could sue for unfair dismissal (Constructive Dismissal)

And you bring this because...? Nobody here is thinking that buying Reo Coker was a good deal, we are talking about making overall team salary lower and you are changing subject because your theory of "Villa has to pay compensation for relseasing them" went south.

No. I'm saying Villa have haemorrhaged cash and continue to do so.

Anyone thinking that Villa's not a sell to buy club are kidding themselves. They are in a TERRIBLE financial state.

No. I'm saying Villa have haemorrhaged cash and continue to do so.

Anyone thinking that Villa's not a sell to buy club are kidding themselves. They are in a TERRIBLE financial state.
I agree that it's far from perfect right now, but after they will clear mess left by O'Neill I can see also Lerner to be willing in backing his coach once again with serious money (for Villa's sake, hopefully much more shrewd coach on the market than O'Neill ever was).

I agree that it's far from perfect right now, but after they will clear mess left by O'Neill I can see also Lerner to be willing in backing his coach once again with serious money (for Villa's sake, hopefully much more shrewd coach on the market than O'Neill ever was).

Even if they clear out those players and make the "£8million" saving you're claiming.

That only goes 1/6 of a way of clearing their annual losses.... i.e. £30million rather than £37million

And even if they somehow start actually making money again in 5 or 10 years time, any money they make - are they ever actually going to pay back some of the £150million of debts (and growing) they have now???????

Yeah they're doing brilliantly. :huh:

That's like Davek's "Everton are going into administration" claims. Ludicrous.

Last edited:
You know nothing about Everton. And your "Everton are going into administration" claim underlined that.

I can't wait till Neiler logs on. We're going to have a right laugh.

You need to withdraw your claim about Kenwright taking £250,000 per month out of the club. Libel laws apply across all platforms. Seriously, you could get this place shut down.

Withdraw your unfounded claims now.

You need to withdraw your claim about Kenwright taking £250,000 per month out of the club. Libel laws apply across all platforms. Seriously, you could get this place shut down.

Withdraw your unfounded claims now.

Nope.

^ and this coming from you just made me laugh so hard it's untrue. Crying laughing here.

I'm sure Chicoazul and the vaulters can find plenty of Kenwrong-itits inspired stuff from you that would have Kenwright in a cold sweat.

I mean you only post about the fella every day. Don't you?

Not surprised Villa are in the ****. £70m net spend between 07 and 10 with no return. O'Neill should be paying Villa compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back