Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes goes to Villa then I will be really disillusioned with Everton. We are just as big a club as Villa arn't we? If not bigger? Or am I wrong?

Villa and Everton are fairly close as the 4th and 5th most successful teams in England. I've always been fond of them and their fans.

However, it would definitely be a sideways move for Moyes at best. Unless he gets promised a decent warchest, of course.

Villa and Everton are fairly close as the 4th and 5th most successful teams in England. I've always been fond of them and their fans.

However, it would definitely be a sideways move for Moyes at best. Unless he gets promised a decent warchest, of course.

Sideways move for sure but it will be a new challenge which he may relish. It depends on whether he thinks he has unfininished business at Everton and whether he feels he will get the resources to do a better job next year. Moyes has been quoted as saying he would never leave providing he gets the support he wants/needs. I live in the midlands and know some Villa fans and as I mentioned in another post last week Moyes has been spotted around Aston Villa, how true these rumours are I don't know but I am sure Villa fans would love to see him at their club.

Last edited:
I think Moyes missed his chance when he was touted as SAF's replacement a season or two back. He had us performing relatively well, and his stock was on the rise. Now, after so much pre season hype, he has delivered nothing more than before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's here, but it speaks volumes that he was once Man U's next Manager, and now he's A.V's next...

No MON left as he was about to be found out that he had a crap team that he had spent and spent to assemble. He merely used the much smaller kitty as his way out before it all collapsed on him.

Moyes will not be at Villa next season, he will be with us.
Moyes has been found out as well. Shut down Baines and we are ****ed. Moyes should move on and get a new challenge would be best for all parties.

Despite what was said in this thread regarding Villa's financial state, i do feel he'd have more to play with there, and he's bound to be frustrated with nothing to spend here.

"Moyes has publicly stated that under current budget restraints, supporters should not expect the club to finish any higher than the seventh place they achieved this season"

^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back