Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he just posts stuff to keep himself amused.....much like me...

I could imagine Villa really wanting Moyes, just don't see it happening

Same as me.

They ain't much better off than us for one reason, infact they have more debt.... Added to the fact this team is his team here and he has full control over who stays and who goes, will he get that somewhere else?

I think the meeting about the plans for next year will be the main hurdle, just hoping there can be an agreement on the transfer funds and percentage of player sales that will go to him.

The rumours will stay though as the journos want it to happen.

I like to discuss this type of thing with a knowledgeable and polite invididual like mikewex and yourself who is genuinely listening to the debate.

rather than some of the other teds who felt the need to comment before thinking about what they were saying.

Oh and
God bless Chicoazul!

I proper love debates like this. I was reading some article last week by Everton's for Change that was saying the board were taking money out of the club and running Everton in to the ground. To be honest as you say there is no legal way they would be able to do that. If they were they would face criminal charges and be personally liable to repay any funds as well as be liable to pay damages etc. The article itself was quoting the Companies Act 1985 which has actually been replaced by the Companies Act 2006 but hey. I love the passion fans have and I will never knock it but some of the accusations are ridiculous and pretty serious.

As for Villa, I am sure Jol is after a job..

Guillem Balague on Twitter just said if houllier goes, Moyes is top of villas list.

Most trusted source in media imo.

Knowing ken****e he'd let Moyes speak to them and all lerner would have to do is promise him a transfer kitty, then boom. Hell be gone.

If it comes to that.

Guillem Balague on Twitter just said if houllier goes, Moyes is top of villas list.

Knowing ken****e he'd let Moyes speak to them and all lerner would have to do is promise him a transfer kitty, then boom. Hell be gone.

If it comes to that.

Im trying to hard to remember anything he has ever said that has come to pass.

That said you couldnt blame Davey. I would be bitter and twisted though if it was Villa, instead of a CL club.

That said you couldnt blame Davey. I would be bitter and twisted though if it was Villa, instead of a CL club.

He's usually spot on with the spanish stuff, fabregas etc and whether our mikky was off

Moyes wont go to Villa! Are they really a better prospect than us?
Answer NO! Martin Oneill left over transfers so i dont see Moyes going there to be honest!

No MON left as he was about to be found out that he had a crap team that he had spent and spent to assemble. He merely used the much smaller kitty as his way out before it all collapsed on him.

Moyes will not be at Villa next season, he will be with us.

If it comes to that.

I dunno, we apparently asked to speak to Moyes last time round and BK said no.

Won't happen though. You know as well as I do they've got less money than we have and are even more sell to buy than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back