Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been half an hour since my last post...in which time Bill Kenwright has pocketted £174 in 'scouting fees' from Everton FC. :unsure:

It's been good since D-zilla returned and ripped up the arguments on here, he marauded his way through everyone.

Now D-vk has played his joker on the 250k thing which leaves it poised beautifully.

It's been good since D-zilla returned and ripped up the arguments on here, he marauded his way through everyone.

Now D-vk has played his joker on the 250k thing which leaves it poised beautifully.

The only Joker D-vk has to play with... is himself.

Wonderful angling there lid. GOT is implicit in libellous rumours of Kenwright stealing from EFC.

Angling step to far that assertion. however Matt is soruced up and one can only draw the conclusion that GOT must have run this by MATT to allow this to continue.

if true, it could bring him down.

I can't believe I getting involved in this....

And as for comments about Kenwright taking payments as a scout in addition to any chairman salary. Go check the books. Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration.

Not only that he'll probably take it into a shell company as some sort of dividend to avoid income tax. But it'll still be hidden amongst the playing staff's salaries.

Matt,

"Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration."

Since he is a Director. Any income (non dividends or expenses) he gets from services to the company (not simply in his role as a director) need to get declared as part of the accounts in the section Directors Remuneration. For the last three years the figures were

2008 470k Highest individual 470k
2009 244k Highest individual 244k
2010 0k Highest individual 0k

As Wyness was full time and a director in 2008, that has to refer to him.
2010 speaks for itself.
2009 244k? Maybe this is what you mean? Certainly not a month anyway.

You cannot put payments to a company through as Payroll, if there were payments to a shell company then either they would have to be declared as payments to a Related company (roughly speaking if the company operated in its own right and did things outside of working for EFC and Kenwright owned or was beneficial owner of both) or if all the company did was receive non-dividend income from EFC, wholly for the benefit of Kenwright, the existance of the company would be set aside (in theory).

Thats pretty simplified, but to avoid that Kenwright would need to be doing some pretty creative accounting. And if you noticed, I'm sure Deloittes would too.

And as for it being paid as a dividend, that really really would be mentioned in the accounts....

And as for EFC owing Kenwright money in loans (someone said, not sure who), again these would need to be in the accounts. They aren't.

Maybe Kenwright is doing all these things, I don't know. But the people who stake their reputation on going through the books are happy that there is nothing funny going on, and it would be hard to circumvent most of the disclosure laws legally.

I can't believe I getting involved in this....

Matt,

"Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration."

Since he is a Director. Any income (non dividends or expenses) he gets from services to the company (not simply in his role as a director) need to get declared as part of the accounts in the section Directors Remuneration. For the last three years the figures were

2008 470k Highest individual 470k
2009 244k Highest individual 244k
2010 0k Highest individual 0k

As Wyness was full time and a director in 2008, that has to refer to him.
2010 speaks for itself.
2009 244k? Maybe this is what you mean? Certainly not a month anyway.

You cannot put payments to a company through as Payroll, if there were payments to a shell company then either they would have to be declared as payments to a Related company (roughly speaking if the company operated in its own right and did things outside of working for EFC and Kenwright owned or was beneficial owner of both) or if all the company did was receive non-dividend income from EFC, wholly for the benefit of Kenwright, the existance of the company would be set aside (in theory).

Thats pretty simplified, but to avoid that Kenwright would need to be doing some pretty creative accounting. And if you noticed, I'm sure Deloittes would too.

And as for it being paid as a dividend, that really really would be mentioned in the accounts....

And as for EFC owing Kenwright money in loans (someone said, not sure who), again these would need to be in the accounts. They aren't.

Maybe Kenwright is doing all these things, I don't know. But the people who stake their reputation on going through the books are happy that there is nothing funny going on, and it would be hard to circumvent most of the disclosure laws legally.

He's back in Ashworth at the moment mate. I'm not sure they allow internet access. When they release him he'll respond to the above, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back