Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know Neiler me and you are well on the same page. But you shouldn't let Davek get away with spouting rubbish like he has been the last few days. He's been acting like a Kopite with some of his pronouncements on here.

Although he's reportedly on a fantastic wage as a club scout though....

This needs to be drilled into.

Is LCAB backing you on this?

It NEEDS to come out !

And as for comments about Kenwright taking payments as a scout in addition to any chairman salary. Go check the books. Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration.

Not only that he'll probably take it into a shell company as some sort of dividend to avoid income tax. But it'll still be hidden amongst the playing staff's salaries.

So Davek. You wanted a breakdown you've had one. All in all. You're a tit.

So its safe to assume he isn't making it public knowledge and is trying to get paid it on the sly.

Yet you know about it even though its not in the company accounts and not the sort of thing Kenwright is gonna tell people.

So how the hell do you know about it yet no one else does?

*yadda yadda stalker whatever*, just answer the damn question damon.

I'm including 63million in 2006 (to buy the club )

Operating loss 2008: £46million
Operating loss 2009 : £48million
Operating loss 2010: £37million
Projected operating loss 2011: £35million

TOTAL: £229million lost.

Plus £30 million to write off the likes of Heskey, Ireland and co's contracts.

And as for comments about Kenwright taking payments as a scout in addition to any chairman salary. Go check the books. Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration.

Not only that he'll probably take it into a shell company as some sort of dividend to avoid income tax. But it'll still be hidden amongst the playing staff's salaries.

So Davek. You wanted a breakdown you've had one. All in all. You're a tit.

You cant have it both ways - you cant point toward Villa's 'inexorable climb' to debt ruin, citing the huge % of turnover given to wages, but ignore that the era of spending money on transfers and contracts hand over fist has come to an end for the time being. The underlying trend at that club is of growth: since Lerner took control they've seen revenue increase from £37M to £91M (for Everton over the same period it's been £58M to £79M). Their commercial arm has performed very well. The right investor would see that even if a special forces operative like you cant. Man City were sold for £210M (£170M of that being debt). A basket case club like West Ham are valued at £110M and found their new owners.

Kenwright: Shall we just keep your embarrassment down to a minumum here and just say "oh dear"?

You really need to drop that fantasy lad...inch yourself back to reality.

*shakes head*

Can only see a threat from Spurs if Awwy goes cause they actually have money. However, if Bill and Co dont cut Moyes some slack in the summer I can see him having a long hard look at other offers.

Moyes is not going to Villa !! End of story ! He's planning on rebuilding the squad in the summer ! 6 out 4 in + couple of dodgy loans etc ! Villa ??? Pure backwards step , my s; at Villa reckons 8 of them will leave there in the summer regardless ! Benitez is the fave for that job !!

Moyes is not going to Villa !! End of story ! He's planning on rebuilding the squad in the summer ! 6 out 4 in + couple of dodgy loans etc ! Villa ??? Pure backwards step , my s; at Villa reckons 8 of them will leave there in the summer regardless ! Benitez is the fave for that job !!

At that point, I think Mr Moyes will be making a rod for his own back.

Many have sympathised up until now, myself included: viewing him as manfully operating against the odds. If that little package you've outlined transpires I'd start seeing him as a proper Uncle Tom. Nine years in the job and to have the owners take the piss like that takes some lack of dignity.

Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that and Moyes makes a stand.

Last edited:
At that point, I think Mr Moyes will be making a rod for his own back.

Many have sympathised up until now, myself included: viewing him as manfully operating against the odds. If that little package you've outlined transpires I'd starting seeing him as a proper Uncle Tom. Nine years in the job and to have the owners take the piss like that takes some lack of dignity.

Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that and Moyes makes a stand.

As Danny said. You're a Kopite. Of the Nick Barmby sort.

I actually cant believe an England friendly watching Stewart Downing is more enjoyable than this thread........

Currently liking this thread. It's finely balanced.

Continue please.

Sure, sure.

Ahem.. I've always wondered what Martin Jol could have done with the money Moyes has had. He's had money, just used it badly.

If Moyes did go to Tottenham or Villa, I wouldn't mind Jol replacing him as he did well at Spurs and has just been unlucky since. His managerial style does well in England.

Yeah come on, I want some better put downs....

I still can't tell who is winning. England are winning, Charlie Sheen is winning, who is winning this one?

I think where currently with Davek asking Matt to prove something or other and where still waiting on the reply

Come on Matt you can do it

computer-nerd-jpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back