Moyes linked with Villa and Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Davek could be represented by an actual human breast, which one of these would he be? (oh how I wish we could organize a poll- hint, hint) We know he would, of course, be the left breast.

1. Nigella Lawson (I love cooking shows)
2. Lexi Belle (don't give me any "I don't know who that is" just think perky)
3. Sophia Loren (c. 1950)
4. Margaret Thatcher (no further comment)

Welcome back, Matt. Somebody's got to straighten this lot out.

I'm going to go think about my next avatar.

He hasn't. The figures you'll Google are sensationalist nonsense.

Either way, what he has spent is mute in this point of Moyes. He's stopped. In good time too. As wages account for nearly 90% turnover. I'd speculate he's more likely to sell than to invest any more.

I actually agree that he's stopped. That's what I said actually, he's pulling back. The issue I'm talking about is the apparent imminent demise of Villa as a club.

To be perfectly honest, even if Villa were still spending, I'd think a move from Moyes to Villa would be a sideways step to mediocrity, as Villa are very unlikely to win anything in the foreseeable future, given the dominance of Manchester United, Chelsea and the upcoming Manchester City, as well as the system as Arsenal and the money at Spurs.

But Villa are no Leeds. It's a different world now; Leeds overspent under a chairman with the comparable financial muscle of Bill Kenwright and had no escape plan if they didn't succeed. Villa have an escape plan, and all we're seeing now is Lerner resorting to it.

Deloittes figures are UNAUDITED (acknowledged with a disclaimer in their report) and wrong.

They put in a sponsorship deal that had a three year figure in one year

And you've basically not read a single thing on this thread.

So you're wrong and misinformed and living in denial/ignorance about Lerner.

Options? Youre havin a laugh.

To break even Lerner would have to sell Villa for TWICE what Everton's asking price is, and four times what he paid for it.

Haha on the mad defense when someone pulls you up.

Okay, so if that list isn't accurate...they still make more money than us?
, correct?

As for selling...Lerner is a business man more over than kenwright ever is and if youre telling me that Lerner couldn't sell up villa quicker than us to a owner with money then youre talking out of your penis.

Nice u-turn from being pro-kenwright too mate. Like a ninja you are.

, correct?

As for selling...Lerner is a business man more over than kenwright ever is and if youre telling me that Lerner couldn't sell up villa quicker than us to a owner with money then youre talking out of your penis.

He's stressed mate. Working behind enemy lines as a special forces operative in Libya tends to do that to you.

*chortles*

, correct?

Mad defense?

I pulled your pants down without breaking a sweat. And as for Davek he's always looked like a tit.

Basically after this year Lerner would have to sell Villa for £260million to break even. The year after £300million. By 2014 it could be £350million. That's before any stadium expansion.

Are you telling me that someone would buy them for that over Everton at £120 million?

You lad are sniffing exactly what Davek is. Glue.

And as for u-turns. You turn if you want to. Damon's not for turning.

He's stressed mate. Working behind enemy lines as a special forces operative in Libya tends to do that to you.

*chortles*

Glad to see that you've climbed down on the Aston Villa being a better proposition and being in a better financial situation to Everton.

Moyes would certainly have to be drugs to consider going there. The sort of drugs you're obviously sniffing lad ha-la-Nick Barmby style.

Mad defense?

I pulled your pants down without breaking a sweat. And as for Davek he's always looked like a tit.

Basically after this year Lerner would have to sell Villa for £260million to break even. The year after £300million. By 2014 it could be £350million. That's before any stadium expansion.

Are you telling me that someone would buy them for that over Everton at £120 million?

You lad are sniffing exactly what Davek is. Glue.

And as for u-turns. You turn if you want to. Damon's not for turning.

That's a ridiculous statement. I'd like you to justify it. Break that down for me please.

He's pumped into Villa since 2006 £205M in the form of equity (principally the £63M to buy Ellis out and then converting loans to shares) and loan notes. There wont be any significant loans to the club until they get on top of the financial mess O'Neill's reign of error brought - whomever takes the managers job wont be running up huge additional debt.

And by the way, I really dont think anyone who believes that the current chairman of Everton FC (as much as a divvy as I think he is) is taking out of EFC £250,000 per month in 'scouting fees'(!!!!) has any room for manoeuvre in a debate on football club finances.

Lol!

That's a ridiculous statement. I'd like you to justify it. Break that down for me please.

He's pumped into Villa since 2006 £205M in the form of equity (principally the £63M to buy Ellis out and then converting loans to shares) and loan notes. There wont be any significant loans to the club until they get on top of the financial mess O'Neill's reign of error brought - whomever takes the managers job wont be running up huge additional debt.

And by the way, I really dont think anyone who believes that the current chairman of Everton FC (as much as a divvy as I think he is) is taking out of EFC £250,000 per month in 'scouting fees'(!!!!) has any room for manoeuvre in a debate on football club finances.

Lol!

I'm including 63million in 2006 (to buy the club )

Operating loss 2008: £46million
Operating loss 2009 : £48million
Operating loss 2010: £37million
Projected operating loss 2011: £35million

TOTAL: £229million lost.

Plus £30 million to write off the likes of Heskey, Ireland and co's contracts.

And as for comments about Kenwright taking payments as a scout in addition to any chairman salary. Go check the books. Since when was there a breakdown in individual employee's renumeration.

Not only that he'll probably take it into a shell company as some sort of dividend to avoid income tax. But it'll still be hidden amongst the playing staff's salaries.

So Davek. You wanted a breakdown you've had one. All in all. You're a tit.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back