Moyes: No more money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Yakubu joined there was many newspaper articles linking him to Newcastle United and about a week before he signed for Everton Moyes came out with the exact same comments.

I don't think he did, I was following Moyes in the press v closely that week expecting Yak and Fernandes to arrive and win us the league. Reckon these comments are sincere, fits with what LCAB's been saying about sell to buy.

I think Source told the forum this back in April / May . He certainly told me and LCAB and I'm sure that LCAB posted it on here in a 'Sell to Buy' thread or something like that. Source has told me this all summer and even stated that we were interested in the Mexican kid Barrera but didn't have the cash once they raised the bar ! Think we bid about £2.5 mill although nobody was sure where it was coming from !!!

If creditors ever called in all their debts from football, the Premiership would be down to ten clubs and we would be one of them. For this I am grateful.
Yes we have debt, but ours is manageable and not obscene.

As Holy Trinity reminds us, the buy to sell thread explained this summers activity back then.
We have our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.