Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he doesn't.

Or do yous have a link where he speaks English?

This article in the echo says he does

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/.../quiet-man-porto-vitor-pereira-381057...

portugoal.net/index.php/more-fc-porto-news/25036-profile-of-new-porto-coach-vitor-pereira

Ringing endorsement

Despite this disappointment, Pereira retained his post for the 2009/10 campaign, where he handed a contract and the number one spot to Englishman Matt Jones (pictured). Speaking exclusively to PortuGOAL, Jones said that he wasn’t surprised at Pereira’s rise to one of the most prestigious jobs in Portuguese football:

“I was quite surprised when he went to be the assistant at Porto, actually. When I was there [Santa Clara] he was the first-team coach so I’ve always seen him as the top man.”

“When he was offered the Porto job I wasn’t surprised at all. He’s a great coach, he’s got a lot of ambition, and I’m sure he’ll do very well.” Jones started 21 of the team’s 30 league outings under Pereira, and had plenty of praise for his qualities as both a tacticianintelligent, focused guy.” and a man-manager: “He commands the respect of the players. He’s very professional in what he does. He’s a very intelligent, focused guy.”

Look, I'm gonna shut up with the Alan Stubbs talk, you all know what I'm saying and what I've said so from now on any Stubbs talk will not come out my mouth.

The mods should close this thread until something is official or someone is appointed, it's just stressing everyone out and attracting obsessed reds.

Giving your answer in units of oylmpic-sized swimming pools, how much bleach would I consume if the following was to be announced as Everton's next manager?

(a) Tony Pulis
( b ) Rafael Benitez
(c) Neil Lennon

Lennon = 4.

Four whole swimming pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back