Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods should close this thread until something is official or someone is appointed, it's just stressing everyone out and attracting obsessed reds.

That's not what a forum is, if I wanted that I'd go on the OS and wait for an announcement, I want to discuss who our next manager could be.

THIS. It's not mid-season with games coming up which would make the need for a quick appointment urgent. Some people are screaming for a decision now but the worst thing that could happen is that an appointment is rushed and it turns out to be the wrong one. We have the time - it should be used to make the correct decision.
Just have the feeling it's going to drag on longer than people expect.

He comes from a town where they are inbred clowns! That's a Pulis!

The strands of hair, thin and flat that's why he wears a cap! That's a Pulis!

He's managed in Stoke where they kick **** out of blokes! That's a Pulis!

His defence are like doorstops with that [Poor language removed] Shawcross! That's a Puuuullliiiisssssss!

Little quick one I've just made up

We don't have time...that's always been our mistake every season is not prepping properly for the beginning of the season, which we then start badly.

Be even worse if our new man doesn't get to work until July or something.

By time I mean we have at least a week or 2. There is no need to rush into making an appointment 2 days after the end of the season when there are no games to prepare for.

That's not what a forum is, if I wanted that I'd go on the OS and wait for an announcement, I want to discuss who our next manager could be.
Everything has been pretty much discussed tbh, the shortlist has stayed the same for weeks.

By time I mean we have at least a week or 2. There is no need to rush into making an appointment 2 days after the end of the season when there are no games to prepare for.

West Ham have agreed to sign 2 players already.

We need someone in asap so we are not playing catch-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back