Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows what we are doing for pre-Season, the new badge is dogturd, nobody knows any summer transfers and theres already threads about that anyway.

I know Mike, why not just not read this thread.

We're going to America for pre-season tournament it seems.

The mods should close this thread until something is official or someone is appointed, it's just stressing everyone out and attracting obsessed reds.

THIS. It's not mid-season with games coming up which would make the need for a quick appointment urgent. Some people are screaming for a decision now but the worst thing that could happen is that an appointment is rushed and it turns out to be the wrong one. We have the time - it should be used to make the correct decision.

I think it's deffo everton he's spoke to but the other club I don't no . Maybe it's his agent trying to create intrest . With him being a guest as well then surely he must know kenwright . There is only 2 options left him or Martinez . I think if Vitor doesn't get it at the end of this week then it will be Martinez as he did say he was having talks with wigan next week

Nobody knows what we are doing for pre-Season, the new badge is dogturd, nobody knows any summer transfers and theres already threads about that anyway.

I know Mike, why not just not read this thread.
Can't help it, always come back here for any updates but there is none.

We have the time - it should be used to make the correct decision.

We don't have time...that's always been our mistake every season is not prepping properly for the beginning of the season, which we then start badly.

Be even worse if our new man doesn't get to work until July or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back