Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Phil Neville will be a resounding success as a manager. I would not be that gutted if we got him, obviously I'd rather VP

If it were to be Neville I'm sure he'd be a better in-house choice than (disloyal) Stubbs and (underprepared) Round, Irvine, Weir, Sheedy or Ferguson.. at least he sounds like he knows what's what! Assistant Manager sounds ok to me.

If it were to be Neville I'm sure he'd be a better in-house choice than (disloyal) Stubbs and (underprepared) Round, Irvine, Weir, Sheedy or Ferguson.

I think Phil Neville will be a resounding success as a manager. I would not be that gutted if we got him.

nooooooooooooooooo!

he's already come out with the "it's a massive achievement for a club like Everton to finish top 10". Nowhere near ambitious enough for our club. mid-table blandness awaits...

His attitude post-Wigan was spot on - the right kind of stuff if you get my drift - took it on the chin and behaved with total decorum (which you might expect from a top pro and club captain but not always get).

nooooooooooooooooo!

he's already come out with the "it's a massive achievement for a club like Everton to finish top 10". Nowhere near ambitious enough for our club. mid-table blandness awaits...

I didn't say I wanted it - just he'd be 10x better than Stubbs-out

nooooooooooooooooo!

He used to says **** like that to arse lick round Moyes. From what I've heard he was rather good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back