Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville would be a nightmare appointment, and I think that article might be the club's way of testing how the supporters would feel about him being our next manager.

No cat GIF's? Real men need cat GIF's......happy clappers need season tickets. Tony Pulis's cap is really full of crap....but he's a real man, or will be when he's unveiled ( de-capped) on Tuesday, or Wednesday or if not Friday. The Potugeezer no-speaka-de-inglis but came on a plane from the aero puerto in Oporto, so Paddy Bet365 shat a brick and pulled him in to favourite at 1-33 on after receiving a £0.20 each-way double with Benitez for Stoke. Plane leaves for Anerica/South Africa end of June....we've booked a Cesna because the Happy Hammers have signed two no marks and we've sold everyone and bought no-one.

Summary of last 20 pages.....don't panic....chill and get your fringe trimmed in Formby with Mandy.

nooooooooooooooooo!

he's already come out with the "it's a massive achievement for a club like Everton to finish top 10". Nowhere near ambitious enough for our club. mid-table blandness awaits...

That quote alone rules him out for me,he has been here 8 years but doesn't really understand the club to be honest Im not sure Moyes did either.

If Bill is listening to Moyes it's a cast iron certainty that Neville will be appointed. Right up Bills street.....if it fails it'll be "Davey told me to do it", if it succeeds it'll be "Dave told me to do it".......arse covered in all situations.

If Stubbs,Weir or Neville believe the could manage us, then they must believe we are a small club training managers on the go, i'm hoping all this is the usual rumour ****e we get every transfer window. This is worse then ****ty signings like Alan Smith and Joey Barton.

I don't believe that we can judge Neville's potential as a manager. Players can. I actually think this is where Moyes could be helpful to Kenwright as he can. But how do we know what his teams would be like? What his coaching would be like? What his preferred formation would be? We can judge, to a limited extent, his motivation of players - but not much else.

I don't think I would be jumping for joy at a Neville appointment, but I wouldn't hate it as much as Hughes, Lennon, etc.

If Stubbs,Weir or Neville believe the could manage us, then they must believe we are a small club training managers on the go, i'm hoping all this is the usual rumour ****e we get every transfer window. This is worse then ****ty signings like Alan Smith and Joey Barton.

Sorry to say it, but the RS were the best in Europe and appointed Dalglish as player manager (no reason they should) and got better.

So, lets just get this straight. The two favourites for the Stoke job are the current European Cup and Europa League winning managers, and the two favourites for the Everton job are a guy who has just been relegated and Alan Stubbs.
Have i been in a coma?

Sack the quotes off, the fact that he has no managerial experience at all is enough to rule him out.

This.

They can all **** off. The cheek of them even throwing their hat into the ring.

I'm disgusted that so many Evertonians are even entertaining the thought of the likes of Neville, Stubbs, Weir, Ferguson or the like becoming our next manager.

Kenwright will outdo himself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back