Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Martinez would be good for us. Support him 100% if he's appointed.
But i am one of those who's had his head turned by Pereira. Still holding out, unfortunately!
This is it for me.

I want Pereira, but I know we won't get him.

I do NOT want an internal appointment, and for that reason I am desperate for us to get Martinez as it seems he's the only half decent option out there.

this is playing out just dandy ....
we are loosing moyes - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
the fans hate the new badge - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
martinez is staying at wigan - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
the fans want perrier and he staying at porto - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
the fans dont like stubbs weir dream team - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
the fans hate the new kit - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
the fans dont like the fact we sold baines and fellaini - quick give the fans some more bad news to take there mind of it.
we have new buyers - a consortium lead by kenny dalgleish phil thompson and john aldridge - the end

No mate.

Any normal team in our position would show ambition.

Bill Kenwright will install a backroom member of staff as it's the cheap option.

We'll tell Fellaini, and buy James McCarthy as his replacement for 20% of the price.

Kenwrong and co laughing (again) all the way to the bank.

Modern day Dirk Turpins.

I know mate,just got very depressed about it all,for years and years when ever we get to a position were we can push on
We bottle it.

Countdown timer

Everyone stay calm and talk sh*te
thatssotrue_com_1257_1329759570.gif

No mate.

Any normal team in our position would show ambition.

Bill Kenwright will install a backroom member of staff as it's the cheap option.

We'll tell Fellaini, and buy James McCarthy as his replacement for 20% of the price.

Kenwrong and co laughing (again) all the way to the bank.

Modern day Dirk Turpins.

To be fair James McCarthy is top draw

I actually don't rate Mcarthy that much myself.. Doesn't seem to be able to do much but pass. Doesn't seem to get involved that much. Poor mans Gibson IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back