Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a wally lad. Not his fault what he is surrounded by. Been some great footballers been relegated you know

I'm not being a wally mate, I don't think James McCarthey is a very good footballer, and certainly not good enough for Everton.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but this is going off me actually watching him play football.

James McCarthy is a superb player, I'd love us to get him and at 20% of the fee we'd get for Fellaini.

There are some badly blinkered posters on here if they are saying that would be bad business.

I'm not being a wally mate, I don't think James McCarthey is a very good footballer, and certainly not good enough for Everton.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but this is going off me actually watching him play football.

Perfect replacement for Fellaini though Ijjy

if we were in the Championship

Don't have the love for McCarthy myself. On the ball passing it, sitting deep, he looks very Gerrard like when he sits deep. He doesn't possess the attacking ability's or goal scoring ability's of Gerrard tho.

As someone said, the worst and biggest problem with him is his price. Your looking prob anything from 10M -15M !!
Does he really offer anything more than Gibson?? I don't think so...

Quite a good player, could get better but not worth that type of money!

Hello Ijj xx

James McCarthy is a talent you carts.

The end is nigh lads.

Rather an internal appointment than Martinez. If his name was Robert Martin and he had a brummie accent he'd be further down the list than Howard Willkinson. One of the worst managers in premier league history, cant stand him.

Look forward to seeing McCarthy, Watson, Sammon, Figuroa, Di Santo, Stam next season

Welcome to everton Robbie but your not getting my support. I'll support the players 100% but you can get lost

James McCarthy is a superb player, I'd love us to get him and at 20% of the fee we'd get for Fellaini.

There are some badly blinkered posters on here if they are saying that would be bad business.

20% of Fellaini's fee? Mate, McCarthy would set us back at least 10m.

To replace Felli with him; business wise it makes sense, footballing wise not so much.

That's fine mate, fully appreciate your opinion. That's all it took. I personally think he's going to be a very good midfielder

20% of Fellaini's fee? Mate, McCarthy would set us back at least 10m.

To replace Felli with him; business wise it makes sense, footballing wise not so much.

I agree mate, someone suggested we'd sell Fellaini and buy James McCarthy for 20% of the fee and that's how the whole debate ****ging McCarthy began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back