• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The end is nigh lads.

Rather an internal appointment than Martinez. If his name was Robert Martin and he had a brummie accent he'd be further down the list than Howard Willkinson. One of the worst managers in premier league history, cant stand him.

Look forward to seeing McCarthy, Watson, Sammon, Figuroa, Di Santo, Stam next season

Welcome to everton Robbie but your not getting my support. I'll support the players 100% but you can get lost
HAHAH wish fans like you would do one.

My problem with Martinez is that he seems so meek. All genuinely good managers have something of the fear factor about them. Just look at what Fellaini said about Moyes making him train on xmas day - he clearly had the respect of the players. Does Martinez have this? It seems as though Wigan only start playing in the business end of the season after far too many careless and inept performances during the bulk of the season. It all suggests to me that the players take advantage of his amiable character. Will he be able to command respect from the bigger names in our dressing room? I think he will need a Neville or a Ferguson as his number two to have any chance of that.

This is was the first thing I saw on that link...
me%20and%20harvs%20for%20web.jpg

This time tomorrow we'll have a manager I feel.

The end is nigh lads.

Rather an internal appointment than Martinez. If his name was Robert Martin and he had a brummie accent he'd be further down the list than Howard Willkinson. One of the worst managers in premier league history, cant stand him.

Look forward to seeing McCarthy, Watson, Sammon, Figuroa, Di Santo, Stam next season

Welcome to everton Robbie but your not getting my support. I'll support the players 100% but you can get lost

Christ mate - and I thought I was in a bad mood today.

As if Everton would be that active in the transfer market.

My problem with Martinez is that he seems so meek. All genuinely good managers have something of the fear factor about them. Just look at what Fellaini said about Moyes making him train on xmas day - he clearly had the respect of the players. Does Martinez have this? It seems as though Wigan only start playing in the business end of the season after far too many careless and inept performances during the bulk of the season. It all suggests to me that the players take advantage of his amiable character. Will he be able to command respect from the bigger names in our dressing room? I think he will need a Neville or a Ferguson as his number two to have any chance of that.

He got a team of mostly Championship players to life the FA Cup with a great Wembley performance so yes, i'd say he knows how to take charge of a dressing room.

I agree mate, someone suggested we'd sell Fellaini and buy James McCarthy for 20% of the fee and that's how the whole debate ****ging McCarthy began.

Totally, it seems like people are happy for us to take a few steps backwards. Get rid of Moyes, bring in Martinez. Get rid of Fellaini, bring in McCarthy. Not good enough.

I'm resigned to Pereira shafting us, i'd still like us to show more ambition than a relegated PL manager who has never once improved the club he is at. Saying his key players were sold is a shoddy excuse, every manager loses players, they just find new and better ones to replace them - Martinez didn't.

here is whats going to happen

Vitor Perieria is announced as Everton manager as soon as I finish this post, he storms into Goodison opening day of the season from the sky on a white horse and screams "HOT LAZER". (Of course Bonnie Tyler I need a hero is blasting)

This coming season he guides us to 4th, we win the FA cup and League Cup. Do the double over Liverpool and Manchester United.

Vitor gets the badge back to its previous style, with the edition of fire and Explosions in the back ground of it.

Vitors Awesomeness inspires Kenwright to be a better business man, so much better he negotiates a new 60,000 seater state of the art stadium for us free of charge.
Liverpool get interested in this and ask us to Ground share, we say HELL NO and Vitor insults Liverpool in a press conference.

..............WHAT ??? it could happen

here is whats going to happen

Vitor Perieria is announced as Everton manager as soon as I finish this post, he storms into Goodison opening day of the season from the sky on a white horse and screams "HOT LAZER". (Of course Bonnie Tyler I need a hero is blasting)

This coming season he guides us to 4th, we win the FA cup and League Cup. Do the double over Liverpool and Manchester United.

Vitor gets the badge back to its previous style, with the edition of fire and Explosions in the back ground of it.

Vitors Awesomeness inspires Kenwright to be a better business man, so much better he negotiates a new 60,000 seater state of the art stadium for us free of charge.
Liverpool get interested in this and ask us to Ground share, we say HELL NO and Vitor insults Liverpool in a press conference.

Two Irishmen walk out of a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back