Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has a 25% win percentage... 25% Jesus as a 6th place team in the premiership and we can't attract a better manager.I don't want Martinez I'll admit that and am fearful for our future.yet again no ambition been shown by Bill and his band of merry men..... Laughing stock..

James McCarthy is a superb player, I'd love us to get him and at 20% of the fee we'd get for Fellaini.

There are some badly blinkered posters on here if they are saying that would be bad business.

Hopefully he will start for Ireland tomorrow night and show just how boss he is.

here is whats going to happen

Vitor Perieria is announced as Everton manager as soon as I finish this post, he storms into Goodison opening day of the season from the sky on a white horse and screams "HOT LAZER". (Of course Bonnie Tyler I need a hero is blasting)

This coming season he guides us to 4th, we win the FA cup and League Cup. Do the double over Liverpool and Manchester United.

Vitor gets the badge back to its previous style, with the edition of fire and Explosions in the back ground of it.

Vitors Awesomeness inspires Kenwright to be a better business man, so much better he negotiates a new 60,000 seater state of the art stadium for us free of charge.
Liverpool get interested in this and ask us to Ground share, we say HELL NO and Vitor insults Liverpool in a press conference.

..............WHAT ??? it could happen

xqefEH.jpg

He got a team of mostly Championship players to life the FA Cup with a great
Wembley performance so yes, i'd say
he knows how to take charge of a
dressing room.

Not doubting his ability to motivate a team in a cup final, but what about his ability to do it away at Fulham in November? Wigan have been too easy to roll over for too long, thays my worry.

Looking at the Michael Laudrup article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22680217

Doesn't half have you tearing your hair out at the state of the modern game.

I've just spent 5 mins looking through Laudrup's managerial background and it's a constant run of indifferent/reasonable performance followed by a tame disagreement with the club after a couple of years before he sods off.

Same happening above with Swansea it seems.

It's enough to strike him off my list anyway.

Thats not totally accurate though really. Mallorca were doing fine until they were hit with monetary problems which resulted in them giving up a place in Europe.

He has done a fine job generally at everywhere except Spartak.

Managers not staying long is the norm these days really. I would be more worried about our board. If we were to sign him they would have to step up and give him a reason to stay on.

Not doubting his ability to motivate a team in a cup final, but what about his ability to do it away at Fulham in November? Wigan have been too easy to roll over for too long, thays my worry.

No different than Moyes ability to do the same away at the likes of Norwich. The major difference lies in the relative quality of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back