• Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's unfair

Mourinho has won the Champions League

Martinez has won the FA Cup, but relegated a club while doing so

The reaction if Mounriho came in would be vastly more positive than Martinez, as it should be

I was meaning more that there will always be some fans who would moan.

Out of the REALISTIC candidates, i would of taken Martinez over 90% of them

I hope Martinez plays 4-2-3-1 with a squad ive seen do the rounds on the Internet Howard gk (or Given, think he wants out) Baines Lescott Jags Coleman - Osman(or Fer) Gibson -Pienaar Barkley Mirallas -Jelavic (Negredo)

People would moan if we got Mourinho in, reaction from some people is embarrassing

Look mate I have already said I would support him but I am the one feeling embarrassed
By this potential appointment,Bill said at the outset that he would go Global finding a
Replacement for Moyes and I just feel that a team in 6th position in the best league in the
world could do better than Martinez, that is my opinion

If it is Martinez I back him 100%, any potential replacement is a risk and a gamble no one can tell if it will work or not with anyone, it could be easily said that Porto guy could be an absolute failure no one knows his ability inside out, hes never managed a premier league club completely different beast compared to the Portguese league.

Who ever it may be we're Everton we back him that's what we do, if its Martinez then welcome Roberto because once Everton has touched you..

end of the day look at the size of liverpool as a global club/the money it has to spend yet they could only get brenda in, Martinez periera aside was probably one of the better candidates for the job

If it is Martinez I back him 100%, any potential replacement is a risk and a gamble no one can tell if it will work or not with anyone, it could be easily said that Porto guy could be an absolute failure no one knows his ability inside out, hes never managed a premier league club completely different beast compared to the Portguese league.

Who ever it may be we're Everton we back him that's what we do, if its Martinez then welcome Roberto because once Everton has touched you..

Commence operation Yew Tree

If Martinez is appointed as manager, I am pleased he effectively turned down Liverpool for Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back