• Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright said their is a list

week 1 interviewed internals

week 2 interviewed out of contracts end of season

week 3 interviewing martinez and other people on list so i take it malky and lennon

a few names where thrown at him names where mackay martinez lennon

his response was we have no favorite and their is no favorite

and said evertonians told him who they want

Vitors still on lads well thats a big if he doesnt sign the one year deal this week

week 3 interviewing martinez and other people on list so i take it malky and lennon

What a waste of air!

Didn't really give much away.

Christ, neither are you mate!

Thanks Marky.

This is going to take ages isn't it?

Christ, neither are you mate!

Thanks Marky.

This is going to take ages isn't it?

you never no mate if pereira signs his contract this week with porto thats ruling him out but you never no he might want to interview everyone first before he makes a decision ,, you never no he prob nos already who he wants could pounce for vitor tomorrow haha wishfull thinking i say it will drag on till next week atleast

and said evertonians told him who they want

Vitors still on lads well thats a big if he doesnt sign the one year deal this week

That's the biggest clue, I feel. Would we say VP is name shouted most often? Laudrup? I'm just thinking that they eventually did something about the badge thing after a torrent of emails, tweets and whatnot. They might actually do the same in terms of manager?

That's the biggest clue, I feel. Would we say VP is name shouted most often? Laudrup? I'm just thinking that they eventually did something about the badge thing after a torrent of emails, tweets and whatnot. They might actually do the same in terms of manager?

This means absolutely nothing. Whichever manager he brings in, anybody, he could say that he was told by Evertonians that thats who they wanted. The only argument for you would be that it's not the one that YOU as an Evertonian wanted. It holds no water. It just means he has somebody to blame it on if HE makes the wrong decision.

I'm not on Twitter but I did email the club about the badge and made sure I put in to appoint Vitor as manager, maybe they actually read it!

This means absolutely nothing. Whichever manager he brings in, anybody, he could say that he was told by Evertonians that thats who they wanted. The only argument for you would be that it's not the one that YOU as an Evertonian wanted. It holds no water. It just means he has somebody to blame it on if HE makes the wrong decision.

Ok fair point, jumped the gun a bit there perhaps. With BK I guess its never that simple? This really is going to drag on now isnt it? There's another twist to be had in this tale though, im sure.

In any case it looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back