• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read its a matter of coaching staff re: VP

He wants to bring his own and BK wants to keep the old boys as the core of the training team. Both understandable, I guess they will need to compromise there before VP is seriously considered.

RM will no doubt want to bring a couple of his guys but coming from Portugal you'd imagine Vitor would want to bring most of his.

If Martinez is appointed as manager, I am pleased he effectively turned down Liverpool for Everton!

They'll just say something stupid like he didn't have the nerve for their job because it was too big for him. Even though
he at least went to speak to them.

Anyway, it's not over yet.

Just seen on SSN that Vitor is one of 3 candidates. They confirmed he had an interview last week but Martinez is still the front runner. I don't get this. Unless it's down to his lack of English or his wage demands, surely they have to be the reasons that Martinez is ahead of him.

lets be honest - the English really SHOULD be a big factor. if he can't speak English, it'll be a huge hurdle because most (probably all?) of our lads are actually English speaking.

I've read its a matter of coaching staff re: VP

He wants to bring his own and BK wants to keep the old boys as the core of the training team. Both understandable, I guess they will need to compromise there before VP is seriously considered.

RM will no doubt want to bring a couple of his guys but coming from Portugal you'd imagine Vitor would want to bring most of his.

but a lot of our coaching staff are off with moyes to utd. we need a manager , assistant manager ,chief scout , first team coach and goal keeping coach.
i dread to think who martinez will bring with him from wigan for these roles . if vp has these staff to bring in from porto , then credit to him. thats a positive not a negative. we still have the old blues embedded at the club in the coaching staff. they were good enough where they are for moyes , so why change it.

I don't have sky sports, you sure it's Geneva? Is it saying anything about why he's there?

hes asking the international criminal court to see if we can borrow there badge next season...
icca_logo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back