Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen Martinez is 1 of 3 in consideration for job, do we even reckon Vitor is 1 of the other 2? I doubt it, that link seems to have cooled. Pretty clear Martinez was first choice the whole time, unfortunately.

Seen Martinez is 1 of 3 in consideration for job, do we even reckon Vitor is 1 of the other 2? I doubt it, that link seems to have cooled. Pretty clear Martinez was first choice the whole time, unfortunately.

I beleive he is mate. And we interviewed him last week.

At least that what the latest reports seem to suggest.

I beleive he is mate. And we interviewed him last week.

At least that what the latest reports seem to suggest.

Be interesting to see who Bill choses now. Surely talks/interview for each manager wouldn't be too different if they all were keen on the job. Massive task in picking the right man, can only hope Bill doesn't take pity in Martinez now because he is leaving Wigan.

Be interesting to see who Bill choses now. Surely talks/interview for each manager wouldn't be too different if they all were keen on the job. Massive task in picking the right man, can only hope Bill doesn't take pity in Martinez now because he is leaving Wigan.

Well if the Pereira thing is true (not fully convinced here) then he's played both us and his own club well. Got himself a new deal with Porto if he wants it, and an interview with us to see how we are, and for us to see how he is too of course.

I hope he suaved the sh*t out of William Kenwright.

Well if the Pereira thing is true (not fully convinced here) then he's played both us and his own club well. Got himself a new deal with Porto if he wants it, and an interview with us to see how we are, and for us to see how he is too of course.

I hope he suaved the sh*t out of William Kenwright.

Just seen on SSN that Vitor is one of 3 candidates. They confirmed he had an interview last week but Martinez is still the front runner. I don't get this. Unless it's down to his lack of English or his wage demands, surely they have to be the reasons that Martinez is ahead of him.

Look mate I have already said I would support him but I am the one feeling embarrassed
By this potential appointment,Bill said at the outset that he would go Global finding a
Replacement for Moyes and I just feel that a team in 6th position in the best league in the
world could do better than Martinez, that is my opinion

Most popular league in the world, certainly, but the best? It has been occasionally, and will be again, at times, but not at the mo'.

Can't we just get Martinez and Perreira with one of them as Assistant? We would have attacking flair coupled with fortitude and resilience. We would definitely win the league with those two at the helm

I cannot see it as he could have joined us last week then got into contract talks just using us to get a better deal for himself at Porto imo!

Maybe, maybe not?

I hope he does, but Martinez will do me. either of them, no internal though.

I can not believe i'm reading people saying Martinez will relegate us, yet he will do well at Stoke. Look if he can do well at Stoke he will do well at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back