Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh don't like that. couldn't have Red Bull,
would the makers of Blue Charge (the crappy Asda rip-off energy drink) be interested instead do you think ?

Everton Blue Charge hahah.

Either way that or Everton Red Bull sounds ****e and a bit dodgy as it say red. If they kept everything the same but injected some money and put a few Red Bull stickers on Kenwrights glasses I wouldn't be arsed.

You don't mate. But you need to back up your view if you want to discuss with other forum users. People don't agree with you and ask you to back up your posts and you come out with crap.If you don't like it write your opinions on your bedroom wall.

Harry... If you keep quoting him, sort of defeats the purpose of my ignore list..... Just saying like :P

Forget Bobby Martin...

In Steve Martin We Trust.

3ngJyH4l.jpg

Everton Blue Charge hahah.

Either way that or Everton Red Bull sounds ****e and a bit dodgy as it say red. If they kept everything the same but injected some money and put a few Red Bull stickers on Kenwrights glasses I wouldn't be arsed.

kenwright driving round in that fkn Mini Cooper ya see round town with the giant can on the back

handing out complimentary cans of the world's leading brand energy drink (others are available of course)

Lolzipops x

You don't mate. But you need to back up your view if you want to discuss with other forum users. People don't agree with you and ask you to back up your posts and you come out with crap.If you don't like it write your opinions on your bedroom wall.

That is an opinion really. I am not conceited, perhaps you are. In what way I have not back up my posts?

What was great about him? Did you enjoy getting beat away at every big clubs ground with a team that was crying out to attack them?

He gave stability to this club and made Everton a top 6/7 club with no budget. As long as we were doing well in the league, drawing the so-called big 4 team was not a bad thing. Winning away at the so-called big club's ground gives you 3 points. Beating a small team at home gives you 3 points. Where is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back