Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me watching Everton is boring? C'mon. C'mon. We may not be Barcelona but were certainly not burton Albion.

Yes, we have been better this season and in parts of other seasons but for the majority of the time watching a David moyes percentage football team was like pulling teeth.

Moyes had a good go early on.

He did, his first two seasons we were actually martinez like in our attacking.

I remember when we played the invincibles we had like 5 strikers on the pitch.

But we lost so many games that second season because we couldn't keep a clean sheet and ended up 17th and Moyes just got scared and went feck it, I'm playing for 1-0s now.

Martinez never did that, I'm still not sure whether that's a recommendation or a flaw, tbh.

I will leave this for others.

Exactly what I'm doing mate, I always felt Moyes could have been a good manager with a pair of balls. But at the same time I don't want to keep pushing my opinion on to those people who rated him

He did, his first two seasons we were actually martinez like in our attacking.

I remember when we played the invincibles we had like 5 strikers on the pitch.

But we lost so many games that second season because we couldn't keep a clean sheet and ended up 17th and Moyes just got scared and went feck it, I'm playing for 1-0s now.

Martinez never did that, I'm still not sure whether that's a recommendation or a flaw, tbh.

pretty much what happened this season, we attacked teams didn't finish them off because of poor finishing, shipped a few late goals moyes panics and Howard is kicking long again. I personally thought he was wrong to bail on the attacking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back