Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if laudrup came to us (he wouldn't) & was good he'd be off to real madrid after a season.
martinez could be a good fit for our 'project' (take on all the responsibility and expect nothing from the board)

I-am-monitoring-this-thread.jpg

Claude-Le-Roy.jpg

Who is this chap and is he dead?

No sir. Using my considerable detecive skills I can assertain

1: Looking at the billboards behind him he has an Austrailan connection
2: His glasses place him at around 60 ish and a fan of the beatles
3: The redness around his eye indicate a heavy drug use up until quite recently

This sir can only be Joey Yahoo the person who passed up managing the Beatles on their much overlooked Australia tour and suffered a massive decline in his health because of it. IMHO he would be a great fit for Everton and is up there with Martnez, Laurdup.

its really him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Le_Roy

It wasn't long ago since everyone was calling for Owen Coyle and Mark Hughes.....now its Lambert and Adkins.....and some say Moyes doesnt learn from his mistakes!

Moyes will remain the manager, the infastructure needs to change. A Cup Final could change everything by putting us on the map for a purchaser. We live in hope, but that hope could generate a Venkys situation. We could get a fancy foreign name managing us, but that could equally be a Dr Josef Venglos or Ralf Rundhead.

Fine tightrope between positive change and falling into the abyss. We have come so close to 'doing' it under Moyes and with even a modicum or regular investment ( say £20M a season) I honestly think we'd be top four and win a trophy or two.

Stick, twist, **** or bust......stick for me at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back