Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for Pereira. He is the next step for us now. A manager who has a big game mentality, has won trophies, European experience, and knows the European transfer market, something he will need at us. Likes of Mackay and Lennon do not compare to him. Time to show some ambition.

I agree, Mackay's Cardiff side would put a glass eye to sleep, plus we don't need another manager who needs to learn his trade at Goodison, we need a manager who's capable of coming straight into a big club, dealing with everything that entails & improving us from where we are now. Kenwright needs to approach this appt with that mindset.

Agree completely with Davek, roberto Martinez would be a great choice for Everton. He has all the qualities to be a top manager whether Wigan Athletic get relegated or not.

I have resigned myself to the fact that both Baines and Fellaini will leave.

Baines is 28, in his prime and we do not have European football to offer him. Would love him to stay loyal but don't hink he will and the lure of CL football will be too much.

If we get anything less than 18-20m for him I want Kenwrights head on a platter with an apple stuffed firmly into his fat smug pie hole.

Current Paddy Power odds:

Malky Mackay 2-1
Neil Lennon 2-1
Roberto Martinez 7-2
Phil Neville 12-1
Victor Pereira 20-1
Michael Laudrup 25-1
Duncan Ferguson 25-1
Roberto Di Matteo 25-1

Current Paddy Power odds:

Malky Mackay 2-1
Neil Lennon 2-1

Roberto Martinez 7-2
Phil Neville 12-1
Victor Pereira 20-1
Michael Laudrup 25-1
Duncan Ferguson 25-1
Roberto Di Matteo 25-1

disgusting that, shows though what the general public think of our level without moyes sad times

I disagree.

They are both young and potentially up and coming managers. It is not a slur against Everton to be linked with managers of that kind, regardless of what we think of them.

so you think the likes of Spurs would be linked with the same calibre? no chance them two should be linked with your fulhams and west hams not everton

so you think the likes of Spurs would be linked with the same calibre? no chance them two should be linked with your fulhams and west hams not everton

Maybe because they think Everton will want to appoint a British manager and one who could be there for the long haul.

I am not bothered about who they link to spurs, how many managers have they been through in Moyes 11 years at Everton?

I can't understand why some people think Lennon would be a good choice. I just don't get it.

Just to clarify, I am not saying I agree, I don't want Lennon under any circumstances.

I wouldn't mind Mackay at all. He's got far greater pedigree than Moyes had when we took him on.

Not sure what people are expecting here. We're not going to get Klopp, Mourinho etc. so I'd rather look at a really good domestic up and coming manager instead of a mercenary journeyman.

Malky Mackay would do a fine job. I've really enjoyed watching his Cardiff side this season - intelligent, attack-based football, dominated a tough league with what is on paper a pretty mediocre team.

People moaning about him aren't doing so based on facts - they're moaning because his name isn't Malchio Mackayinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back