Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
manager going , captain going , backroom staff ,youth couches our 2 best players more than likely going , uncertainty , fans in a panic and at odds with each other. let alone the sale of the club and new stadium issues , this is a massive massive mess.
my poor poor beautiful club :(

manager going , captain going , backroom staff ,youth couches our 2 best players more than likely going , uncertainty , fans in a panic and at odds with each other. let alone the sale of the club and new stadium issues , this is a massive massive mess.

And it all points to 1 theatrical smug s**thouse

agreed Kenwrights just trying to appoint the "next moyes" plucking some british manager from a promoted side **** off kenwright if true

It would be a dreadful appointment. God we'd be going back eleven years, ****e football it will be too.

God this is bad. Mackay

The fact is that Pereira is the best choice. The calibre of our next manager shows where we are as a club.

Maybe because they think Everton will want to appoint a British manager and one who could be there for the long haul.

I am not bothered about who they link to spurs, how many managers have they been through in Moyes 11 years at Everton?

Just to clarify, I am not saying I agree, I don't want Lennon under any circumstances.

Same. He's a bad tit.

He'd be a monumental step backwards from Moyes as far as dignity goes, not mentioning his managerial ability.

He'd quickly become one of the most hated managers in the league, taking us down to his level. [Poor language removed] that.

How anyone can look past this man I just don't know.
DSC_0522.JPG

Think MacKay would do a good job for us tbh. We're not Real Madrid so we can't attract the top clasd of managers. MacKay has got Cardiff promoted and has been to as many cup finals Moyes has been to.

Would rather we took a chance and went for Vitor Pereira though.

I think I want Pereira. Just because he's not Neil ****ing Lennon or Phil ****ing Neville. Mackay wouldn't be great but I wouldn't kill myself. Martinez is a step above that.

This is far more grim than I'd prepared myself for.

I wouldn't mind Mackay at all. He's got far greater pedigree than Moyes had when we took him on.

Not sure what people are expecting here. We're not going to get Klopp, Mourinho etc. so I'd rather look at a really good domestic up and coming manager instead of a mercenary journeyman.

Malky Mackay would do a fine job. I've really enjoyed watching his Cardiff side this season - intelligent, attack-based football, dominated a tough league with what is on paper a pretty mediocre team.

People moaning about him aren't doing so based on facts - they're moaning because his name isn't Malchio Mackayinho.

Exactly.

Who would've picked Moyes 11 years ago? He turned out Ok. None of us knows who we are getting, he may be great he may not be, but a lot of people on here have been calling for his head for months so why all the panic, when they have what they want?

Also, saying that players are going to leave now is barmy. Fellaini was off anyway, so the only other one is Baines and he may have gone if Moyes was still here, who knows!

We have a good first 11, the above two would be a great loss, but we would have 40mil plus tv money to attempt to replace them. It's not all doom and gloom

The manager going was waving his arse in the air hoping a big club would take him for 12 months, the captain is a pile of w*nk who we're much better off without, the backroom staff consists of a headset wearing muppet who has given me eyeache at Goodison for the last half a decade, the two players are under big contracts and we'd take at the very least a combined £40m for them.

There's no need to panic. We'll come out of this in exactly the same situation we're in now - treading water. It doesn't matter who the manager is as we'd have to have a blinder to finish in the top four or an inconceivable nightmare to even come close to relegation.

The real concern is getting rid of the charlatan in charge of the whole club ASAP. In the meantime, I just want a manager who won't bore me to tears every week with negative football and won't tarnish our clubs reputation by being a complete tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back