• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in Britain lights my fire.
Tuchel or Pereire,young,innovative forward looking with knowledge of technically better young players than we have on these shores.
Get it done Bill,give us some excitement !!!!!

This.

The only sensible alternative would be a big name former player (ie the Laudrup model) whose own reputation would allow us to recruit players who might otherwise be put off by wage limitations.

I hope Bill doesn't read GOT. Howe, Robinson and Mackay? Seriously lads?
I'm not sure I want Mackay, not sure many do. Howe is certainly a much more up and coming manager. I'd rather we look at managers with a high potential than some of the utter dirge we are linked with.

YAY lets get Eddie Howe, someone who has never player, never mind managed, a top club. Failed with Burnely; but because he's up and coming give him a go.

Jesus Christ; he'll demand a lot of respect off the players

How anyone can look past this man I just don't know.
DSC_0522.JPG

2-80669-ton-ferrino.jpg

lets by honest, other foreign owners who run their clubs like businesses, good sponsorship deals etc. look far out for managers, we on the other hand, poor sponsorship deals, lack of business sense, do people really think we will look for foreign managers? will be some ****e like mackay if not the best we can hope for is Martinez and that's only because he would work on a budget and wouldn't kick up a fuss

Laudrup's ruled himself out. Even if he doesn't really mean it I'd prefer it not to be him now. Hard to respect u-turning managers.
Laudrup is not gonna go out and say - "wow the Everton job looks quite interesting, yes I would be interested" - is he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back