• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in Britain lights my fire.
Tuchel or Pereire,young,innovative forward looking with knowledge of technically better young players than we have on these shores.
Get it done Bill,give us some excitement !!!!!

From the press conference:

On the subject of recommendations, Moyes says Smith recommended him for the job 11 years ago, and he will be happy to do the same - has done the same, by the sounds of it.

if your going down the line of young manager again like we did we moyes what about karl robinson has done a decent job at mk dons and they play decent soccer prob not but very simular to eddie howe shouts

Jut reading across the Everton forums and there's people giving advice to Kenwright on who not to get in and who to consider, because Billy Liar has mentioned he'd be listening to the fans on the appointment.

:lol: Incredible. Do some really think that balloon head is listening to fans....the feller who banned the AGMs and went with Kirkby?

Good grief.

Look at it logically Dave, he may well be. A man who was his shield and a solid foundation as left the club, Kenwright knows that if he chooses poorly then the normal matchday fan may turn on him as well and he has lost everything. I wouldn't be surprised to see some form of employee scouring these forums to see who is the popular and none popular choices.

Dear Bill, I know you said you'd listen to me because you said so on Sky Sports News. Please make Roberto Martinez our next manager.

Thank you.

Dave K

It's tough though isn't it ? Do you take moyes at his word and hope he's being honest but what if he'd gone to the press and said "I'm only leaving because kenwright is in talks with my replacement , I feel so betrayed" . What about the manager tour speaking to if his club found out ? How deep into commitment do we get , Do we talk transfers or sales ? What about if the manager we'd selected had lost 10 on the bounce do we commit or just chat ?

I'm not defending kenwright as I think he deserves much of the criticism he gets however I don't think it's as easy as lining up a replacement when you don't know if your own manager is staying or going . I Do believe we should have normally sounded out a few possibles but I suspect that's what we've probably done with the likes of Martinez .

In all honesty much of the blame here seems to lay at our former managers door

but he has a contract there to sign if he wants it so he cant complain. months ago we should have known exactly who we want and have a few backup options as well.

if your going down the line of young manager again like we did we moyes what about karl robinson has done a decent job at mk dons and they play decent soccer prob not but very simular to eddie howe shouts

I went to school with Karl Robinson; i can't have somebody I went to school with managing my team......its just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back