Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read, the more it just has to be Pereira. He wants to come to England, he is apparently interested. It would be a brave move, but it would be an inherently positive one.

You were vaulted on it the other week, surely you remember?

I wasn't online last week at all. I only came back yesterday.

Ahhh 2011.

Right. Stand by that actually, when I watched him in Belgium he failed to impress me, so I expressed that opinion. You could vault everyone on this forum about an opinion on a player, some will be right, some wrong.

He's been a revelation for Villa though, absolutely superb, and you could vault me saying exactly that on here too.

Now, I know it's only the bookies' odds, but how out of touch are the Club with the fans? Especially considering how they're supposedly going to be "consulting the fans" on the recruitment?!

A quick look at this poll:

Malky Mackay - 15 of 858 votes (1.69%)

Neil Lennon - 23 of 858 votes (2.59%)

No one is lower than these two in the poll.

And as we look at the favourites according to the bookies?

Neil Lennon is the favourite and as low as 7/9 with 32Red.

Malky Mackay is third favourite and as low as 5/2 with Paddy Power.

Astonishing.

Jut reading across the Everton forums and there's people giving advice to Kenwright on who not to get in and who to consider, because Billy Liar has mentioned he'd be listening to the fans on the appointment.

:lol: Incredible. Do some really think that balloon head is listening to fans....the feller who banned the AGMs and went with Kirkby?

Good grief.

Now, I know it's only the bookies' odds, but how out of touch are the Club with the fans? Especially considering how they're supposedly going to be "consulting the fans" on the recruitment?!

Astonishing.

Good post mate.

Lucklily the bookies are not always right.

I agree in principle.

I've said before basically nobody else in the PL has been able to challenge the monied clubs on a consistent basis ergo I don't want a PL manager. We need to pick someone doing good work outside the prem (lower leagues or abroad, whatever) and give them a shot in this league. It's what we did with Moyes, it's also what we did with smith but there you go.

The problem isn't the league, I'd be happy with eddie howe even and he's done his best work in the third flight. I just don't personally rate Mackay that much.
I quite like what I have read about Howe. He's younger than me FFS!

Astonishing.

**** me, just when you think it can't get any worse, it get worse.

Malky Mackay? I'm gonna slit my wrists.

Jut reading across the Everton forums and there's people giving advice to Kenwright on who not to get in and who to consider, because Billy Liar has mentioned he'd be listening to the fans on the appointment.

:lol: Incredible. Do some really think that balloon head is listening to fans....the feller who banned the AGMs and went with Kirkby?

Good grief.

Dear Bill,

Loved your work in Corrie. How was Betty's Hotpot you animal?

Anyway, I'd like a sexy Portuguese chap as manager. Even if it's only for a bit if he turns out rubbish.

Thanks mate

Ij x

Good grief.

I know you just read this Bill, don't listen to him. I know it's been a tough week for you, but we all love you to bits buddy. You're doing a great job!

Also, if you appoint Neil Lennon as our manager I will shove your own foot up your arse. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back