Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is ronald doing with thw A1 team belg?? worth a look or not?

Not really following that tbf mate. They are a few divisions above the A1 team from my hometown club Fortuna, so don't really look for their results. All the talk in Holland is about the Feyenoord youth atm though. Seems like there is superb generation coming through their youth academy.

I'd rather take a risk now than stay plucky little Everton with a pat on the head for another 11 years.

Is right lad. Just sit around mid table for the next 10 years, do a Fulham, take 200 fans down to London matches every other week and watch the houses on Gwladys Street fall down while we wait for Moyes to return. (y)

Not really following that tbf mate. They are a few divisions above the A1 team from my hometown club Fortuna, so don't really look for their results. All the talk in Holland is about the Feyenoord youth atm though. Seems like there is superb generation coming through their youth academy.

ok cheers fella!! should get on my dads case as he is an ajax season ticket holder!!

I think we need to go for someone with experience in the Premier League. Of the names in the poll, only Di Matteo is worth going for, imho.

Not just someone who's used to managing in the Premier League, we need a manager who is used to managing at the top level at a team with expectations of getting into Europe who has proven they can operate on a tight-knit budget.

We just won't get Laudrup. It takes £10m to release him. Too risky if it doesn't work out. Thus, it won't happen.

Mainz losing 1-4 now. Last goal they lost the ball on the edge of Moenchengladbach's area, square pass, 6-7 yards between the players if that straight into a 'gladbach player Mike Hanke I think it was, he lobs a through ball over the top and Hrgota lobbed it over the keeper to get his hat-trick.

#Tuchelout #Dowiein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back