Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I accept that. Tbh, we all have our favourites, but no guarantees of how it will work out with any of them.

Aside from Pereira, I want Laudrup too cos we do need a manager with good calibre so that our players see our club have ambition and thus will stay put.

Mainz losing 1-4 now. Last goal they lost the ball on the edge of Moenchengladbach's area, square pass, 6-7 yards between the players if that straight into a 'gladbach player Mike Hanke I think it was, he lobs a through ball over the top and Hrgota lobbed it over the keeper to get his hat-trick.

#Tuchelout #Dowiein

Sound proper **** them mate.

Sounds like they need to bring big Malky in to sort them out!

Mainz losing 1-4 now. Last goal they lost the ball on the edge of Moenchengladbach's area, square pass, 6-7 yards between the players if that straight into a 'gladbach player Mike Hanke I think it was, he lobs a through ball over the top and Hrgota lobbed it over the keeper to get his hat-trick.

#Tuchelout #Dowiein
Tuchel out Favre in!

He's not my favourite but i'd be happy if we got Martinez. I think with our squad he would suceed - imagine what he could do with Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar and Jelavic.

As for "oh he is poor defensively" well, his formation would probably suit everton (if we kept both coleman and Baines) and we still have Stubbs and Weir who can help out with defensive coaching.

Martinez evaded the question about Everton when asked by Chiles. I think he comes across as a good guy. Whether he is good enough is another matter but at the end of the day there are no guarantees with any candidate.

I think martinez will be are next manager just got that feeling from the interview plus whelan seemed to be very defensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back