Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellaini is nailed on but that would have happened regardless. Other than that maybe Baines but I don't see anyone else that's particularly coveted. Can't see Moyes needing Jags given the options at Utd. We could get £40 mill for those two and have a bit it cash for the new boss to spend. Would love Baines to stay though.

Fellaini is nailed on but that would have happened regardless. Other than that maybe Baines but I don't see anyone else that's particularly coveted. Can't see Moyes needing Jags given the options at Utd. We could get £40 mill for those two and have a bit it cash for the new boss to spend. Would love Baines to stay though.

If we get Martinez in they will be all leaving.

McCarthy has been linked with several top clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd and dare I say it Liverpool, but he's not good enough for us if we're to progress? Riiiiight!

west brom mate says di matteo was very good for them
wigan mate says martinez would be good but a bit hit and miss, highs and lows.

I favour someone with prem experience whose teams bring the ball down and play and who has a good eye to develop a player because we will still be in that market for a long while yet. But am truly amazed anyone could consider benitez. his moaning groaning i never get backed financially or supported poor little me i'm good enough for big clubs only attitude makes him a complete non starter for us in my opinion.

Replacing a 32 year old Osman with someone younger who plays in the same position as him who has acquitted himself very well in the Premier League and has bags of potential?

That would be disastrous!

There are so many talents in Euro and why should we sign an overpriced Irish player (Wigan want £10m I bet) as our new CM to replace Osman? He will cost a lot and not worth it. I rather have Fer.

McCarthy has been linked with several top clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd and dare I say it Liverpool, but he's not good enough for us if we're to progress? Riiiiight!

Paper talk, have they actually make a bid? No. Osman had been linked to Spurs too.

There are so many talents in Euro and why should we sign an overpriced Irish player (Wigan want £10m I bet) as our new CM to replace Osman? He will cost a lot and not worth it. I rather have Fer.

Me too mate, but the way you said it before was like you were dismissing him because he wasn't good enough to get into Everton's team, when he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back