Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many talents in Euro and why should we sign an overpriced Irish player (Wigan want £10m I bet) as our new CM to replace Osman? He will cost a lot and not worth it. I rather have Fer.

Have you seen Fer play quite regularly then???

Just because someone is not British doesn't mean that they are better footballer. McCarthy is a really, really good box to box midfield, with bags of energy and a neat first touch. Where did this £10m come from, been in touch with Dave Whelan recently??

How much of wigan's sh1teness is due to their players and how much due to Martinez's tactics?...... I am scared if we get him, we will play the same tactics... Especially 3 at the back..... Which I really don't think works or favours the type of players we have.....

I have heard countless times Moyes talking up Martinez and how he is a good manager ect...... Very similar how fergie used to talk about Moyes.... If Moyes has any say... Which in all likelihood will happen... I think Martinez will be our next the manager... Especially if wigan go down

GOD HELP US!

I'd be very surprised if the board has a short list yet. When DM took over we were utter rubbish and had to take a risk. Whilst we don't have unlimited options like Bayern or Utd, at least we can expect a good level of interest in the job. To be honest I'm still amazed DM got the Utd job. Although he will be a de facto number 2 to Fergie no doubt!

Have you seen Fer play quite regularly then???

Just because someone is not British doesn't mean that they are better footballer. McCarthy is a really, really good box to box midfield, with bags of energy and a neat first touch. Where did this £10m come from, been in touch with Dave Whelan recently??

Moyes wanted Fer that was good enough for me. If Moyes had actually made a bid for McCarthy maybe my opinion would change. And I watch a lot of Wigan. McCarthy is ok (for them).

Last edited:
How much of wigan's sh1teness is due to their players and how much due to Martinez's tactics?...... I am scared if we get him, we will play the same tactics... Especially 3 at the back..... Which I really don't think works or favours the type of players we have.....

I have heard countless times Moyes talking up Martinez and how he is a good manager ect...... Very similar how fergie used to talk about Moyes.... If Moyes has any say... Which in all likelihood will happen... I think Martinez will be our next the manager... Especially if wigan go down

GOD HELP US!

Exactly. They are going down and there are reasons why.

McCarthy has been linked with several top clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd and dare I say it Liverpool, but he's not good enough for us if we're to progress? Riiiiight!

Just because he's been linked in the press doesn't make him top notch. I've been totally underwhelmed by him every time I've seen him tbh

GOD HELP US!

to be fair, i am not convinced by him either, but the way Wigan are playing in this final is the way I would like Everton to play in big games. Not the 10 behind the ball dirge Man U's boss has served up for 11 years

GOD HELP US!

I'm the opposite, i think we have the players for the formation; Baines and Coleman will have more freedom to go forward, Kev and Pienaar will have more freedom to swap and tuck in. Its just how the players react when they loose the ball

I'm the opposite, i think we have the players for the formation; Baines and Coleman will have more freedom to go forward, Kev and Pienaar will have more freedom to swap and tuck in. Its just how the players react when they loose the ball

i'd love to see us play 3-4-3 to be honest. It will be fun to watch.

Which team which is high up the table play 3-4-3. None! Awful formation which won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back