Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather Martinez than Hughes or McKay. I would get the feeling that if we approach Martinez he would have to be our first choice. Can't see him agreeing to sign if bigger names turn us down. Definitely a very difficult decision for the board. My own preference would be for an experienced coach like Rafael or a bielsa but I can't see it.

Not really following that tbf mate. They are a few divisions above the A1 team from my hometown club Fortuna, so don't really look for their results. All the talk in Holland is about the Feyenoord youth atm though. Seems like there is superb generation coming through their youth academy.

Feyenoord, you say?

Ronald-Koeman-Nieuwe-MediaBlog.jpg

With Moyes allegedly helping BK choose a successor, I wonder would his knowledge of la Liga and the Bundesliga come into play? I must admit I breathed a sigh of relief when Big Sam signed at West Ham!!

I'd be ok with Martinez. Not 1st choice but I like the way he gets his teams to pass the ball. Wigan are pinging it around beautifully at the mo

Not really following that tbf mate. They are a few divisions above the A1 team from my hometown club Fortuna, so don't really look for their results. All the talk in Holland is about the Feyenoord youth atm though. Seems like there is superb generation coming through their youth academy.

Yup their U19 and U15 have just won their respective leagues.

Feyenoord, you say?

Ronald-Koeman-Nieuwe-MediaBlog.jpg

Yes is right, get Ronald in! Bring van Bronckhorst as his assistant and we'll buy de Vrij too.

Martinez would have a lot more quality to work with at Everton and potentially a bit of cash. Not too mention a better wage structure. Still not my 1st choice but I think he is intelligent and principled.

Martinez would have a lot more quality to work with at Everton and potentially a bit of cash. Not too mention a better wage structure. Still not my 1st choice but I think he is intelligent and principled.

agreed. He's got a pair of balls too.

If he is in, I bet our better players will leave. Not a name to get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back