Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If wigan stay up we have no chance of getting him imo but would love us to go for him evertonians moan they want a manager that plays good football and wins trophies then there you go sort it out bill

Moyes wanted Fer that was good enough for me. If Moyes had actually made a bid for McCarthy maybe my opinion would change. And I watch a lot of Wigan. McCarthy is ok (for them).
You do remember where we got Baines from right! And that Jags was signed from a just relegated team!

The thing is about Martinez, they are in Europe next season, that and staying up (if they do) will make it harder to prize him away. Always liked him as a manager though.

I said on here that Martinez would have some of you doom and gloom merchants eating your words if he was given the chance and some of you LAUGHED in my face. Now...........

If wigan stay up we have no chance of getting him imo but would love us to go for him evertonians moan they want a manager that plays good football and wins trophies then there you go sort it out bill
"Wins trophies" he has won the FAcup let's not get carried away

But Wigan will relegate. The league status is more important.

If there is only one option would you rather win a cup or staying up?

Exactly, a one off cup run and relegation. I fear our fans want mediocrity!!! Martinez is a no go for me, he's simply not good enough and will see us drop to a mid table, or relegation bound team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back