Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why are we not linked more strongly with Di Matteo? Currently doesn't have a club so no compensation needed, doubt he'd demand higher wages than Moyes and has won a European Cup.. off to Germany maybe?

for the same reason he is still out of the job, because he is nowhere near good enough

Please stop this Martinez love in it's making me physically ill, winning the cup does not make him a good manager! I'm not saying he shouldn't be considered but the are better options to look at first

So a guy who won the Norwegian league is a better option than a guy who has kept a Championship squad in the Premiership for three seasons and has just beaten Man City to the FA Cup ?

Okay then.

Any of the foreign managers already mentioned, Pereira, Tuchel, Solsjkaer, Girard.

Would be too much of a risk bringing any of them over to the Premier League, reeks of Dr Jozef Venglos mate.

Too many lids being seduced by foreign sounding managers* who they hasn't heard of until last week.

* except Senor R Martinez, Gerente de Atletico Wigan.

I think wigans relegation battle will have a large say in a smooth instalment of our new manager. If they stay up I can see whealan making a meal of it with regards to compensation ect...

Would be too much of a risk bringing any of them over to the Premier League, reeks of Dr Jozef Venglos mate.

Too many lids being seduced by foreign sounding managers* who they hasn't heard of until last week.

* except Senor R Martinez, Gerente de Atletico Wigan.

Equally as risky as bringing in Martinez or Lennon or Hughes. Continental managers will bring a lot of fresher ideas and methods which is what we need.

So a guy who won the Norwegian league is a better option than a guy who has kept a Championship squad in the Premiership for three seasons and has just beaten Man City to the FA Cup ?

Okay then.
Back to Back Norwegian league titles, learnt from SAF, knows the premier league and probably wants to prove he will be good enough to take over at United when DM is finished there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back