Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many of you treating our new manager as a massive edition of X Factor. Turn it in.

You're basically one of the two old men from the muppets moaning about the modern world because you know your lass is getting it from some smooth talking 20 year old who knows about computers and stuff while you're off spending eight hours trying to get the washing machine working.

were all gonna be left disappointed when Kenwright hires nev or mackay we all know its coming lets face it Kenwright will never have heard of Pereira he probably thinks its a type of pizza ffs

So what? To say Martinez has more pedigree than Pereira is an untrue statement. People all over Euro know who Pereira is since he is the manager of Porto. Not a lot of people outside England know Martinez as he is the manager of a small club which is about to relegate.

In fairness mate just because you watch World Soccer every week on an obscure satellite channel doesn't mean you're qualified on picking the next manager of Everton. You hadn't even heard of Pereira until Wednesday, just admit it and I'd be able to respect you more.

So what number do I call to vote for Pereira?

Hahaha. Line 4.

You're basically one of the two old men from the muppets moaning about the modern world because you know your lass is getting it from some smooth talking 20 year old who knows about computers and stuff while you're off spending eight hours trying to get the washing machine working.

I take my laundry to a place that does it for me mate. My lass is sat next to me, she is in awe of me ageing so well and my dexterity in bed. I lied about the last bit like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back