Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness mate just because you watch World Soccer every week on an obscure satellite channel doesn't mean you're qualified on picking the next manager of Everton. You hadn't even heard of Pereira until Wednesday, just admit it and I'd be able to respect you more.

Hahaha. Line 4.

I take my laundry to a place that does it for me mate. My lass is sat next to me, she is in awe of me ageing so well and my dexterity in bed. I lied about the last bit like.

Well so are you then you're not qualified on picking the next manager of Everton either cos we are just football fans. The only difference is I do not watch English football solely on the internet so I know more than just Martinez.

The Guardian said Pereira's representatives had been in touch with EFC to place on record his interest in the job.

I remember reading somewhere that Pereira was a guest of the club over Christmas for a game, does anyone know anything about this or did I just dream it?

Bet you want mike walker back.

You're sitting there saying "I don't care how good he is as long as it makes me nostalgic for a day when I had complete control over my own genitals."

I remember Howard Kendall and Everton winning stuff mate. That's what I set my standards by. Not this big X Factor for our next new manager. You're failing Everton here but it's ok you don't get it.

Well so are you then you're not qualified on picking the next manager of Everton either cos we are just football fans. The only difference is I do not watch English football solely on the internet so I know more than just Martinez.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game fully mate if you're picking Pereira. This isn't Football Manager 2013 mate. This is Everton FC formed 1878 who play in L4 4EL.

You need to understand that before you can even comment on who our next manager is mate.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game fully mate if you're picking Pereira. This isn't Football Manager 2013 mate. This is Everton FC formed 1878 who play in L4 4EL.

You need to understand that before you can even comment on who our next manager is mate.

Just a matter of opinions. There isn't a model answer. You stand by what you believe that's fine for me. I don't see any problem in employing foreign coach to be honest.

Howard 'never managed in the english top flight before' Kendall?

Got promoted to the Second Division (you'll need to google it mate, it was the Championship in your terms) then missed out on promotion to the First Division (sorry mate, to you that's Premier League plc) by goal difference with a very average Blackburn Rovers team.

Plus he was a blue so he played in the top division of our leagues for long enough under Catterick.

Let's put it this way, he's no Pereira and you trying to associate him with Kendall is the most tasteless thing I've seen on here all week. You should be ashamed. Call yerself and Evertonian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back