Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the judgement, roberto has had the far more impressive day's work surely.

Yeah with a league sacrifice. Porto went well in the champions league and will go to win the league. Just a quality manager. Not taking anything away from martinez though. He's done something Moyes couldn't do.

Broke his heart that his son couldn't follow in his footsteps, mate.

Poor lad tried so hard to suck a [Poor language removed] but he couldn't manage it without accidentally headbutting his client in the stomach. Completely ruined the mood.

How do you acquire his services?

It's been so long since I've had a bit of male prostitute action.

Too many of you treating our new manager as a massive edition of X Factor. Turn it in.

:o Why did you have to say this?!

BK, in a break from his 24/7 search for new investment, has decided to trawl the football forums to gauge the fans' opinions on the new manager, as promised. He stumbles across this very forum. "Hmm, they don't seem to like P Nev for manager? They must be mistaken." He then sees Chico's post. LIGHTBULB MOMENT.

"THAT'S IT! I'll turn it into an X Factor style audition! I'll get some of my old Corrie pals to be the judges! Each manager can step forward and explain who they'd bring on if we were 1-0 up at home against Norwich and various other scenarios, then the fans can phone in to vote! Now who do I speak to about rigging the phone votes to make sure Malky gets it..."

9sey4x.jpg

Yeah you're right on this. If we get Laudrup I bet he will be gone in two years time. There is always a risk but then I can't think of anyone good who is out of contract. Maybe Bill will appoint Neville in the endb).

Hahaha. Only joking mate. Think I want Martinez after pondering it but who am I to know. Each to their own.

Just hope Everton get it right, that's all that matters.

Chico's Dad sucks [Poor language removed] for a living? Interesting...

Can't believe the sullying of my good father's name. Monsters.

:o Why did you have to say this?!

BK, in a break from his 24/7 search for new investment, has decided to trawl the football forums to gauge the fans' opinions on the new manager, as promised. He stumbles across this very forum. "Hmm, they don't seem to like P Nev for manager? They must be mistaken." He then sees Chico's post. LIGHTBULB MOMENT.

"THAT'S IT! I'll turn it into an X Factor style audition! I'll get some of my old Corrie pals to be the judges! Each manager can step forward and explain who they'd bring on if we were 1-0 up at home against Norwich and various other scenarios, then the fans can phone in to vote! Now who do I speak to about rigging the phone votes to make sure Malky gets it..."

Good Lord what have we created?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back