• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9sey4x.jpg

I'd have him on his handsome head body ratio. That looks just about right to me.

How many managers are there in the world?

There are more than 200 countries to play football, each have a national team and a national league. Some leagues will only have one tier and about twenty teams, england has twenty odd tiers and thousands of teams. Then there's kids football, women;s football, unemployed managers to have left a job, players and coaches who want to mange but haven't yet.

1,000,000 might not be too far out, tbh.

I'm too old to care if anyone disagrees with me, Martinez will be brilliant for us. Now the only problem is Bills job of persuading him to come. I really want wigan to get relegated now just to make us more appealing to him.

Portugal, obviously. But I think you could be missing my point.

I know mate

I want Pereira, I also want Solskjaer, I'd be happy enough with giving a chance to various other experienced managers

but I don't want mackay, bruce, benitez, huges, Neville or any other "in house" appointment

my opinion of Martinez is...."undecided"

Can you give me a translation for that last word?

You seem to be using it to mean 'opinion I don't share'.

You come across as a generally intelligent poster, so I don't believe for a second that you'd seriously evaluate one manager's worth against another's by simple comparison of what they'd both achieved on one individual day. Yet there you are, pretending that you will actually form an opinion in that inane fashion, and again I believe you're on a wind-up.

I don't share your quoted opinion, but I don't think you hold it in any seriousness either. Ergo, you are popcorning.

I know it was, it was one of the reasons I was so against him. But it took him less time in the PL than moyes to reach his first quarter final, his first semi final and his first final.

If he's got to grip with the cups now, it'll be good for us.

What utter tripe that is

He got lucky with the draw this season & in the only game that should have derailed them en route to Wembley - Moyes selected an unfit Neville in CM who destroyed the tie in 5 mad minutes. His result today has no bearing on his future in the cup comps

Your view on cup runs compared to the real sign of a teams strength & sustainability I.e. the league, puts you firmly in the clueless category as far as I'm concerned

Any Blue who says they'd take a cup win & relegation deserves pelters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back