Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Pereira please. Lead his team to a massively victory tonight over Benfica, providing they dont lose in their last gme thats the whole season unbeaten in the league, and if they win they will also win the league. Benfica's only loss? You guessed it, tonight vs Porto. PErhaps the guy to make Goodison a fortress again, Porto havent lost at home in the league for 72 games, stretching back to 28th October, 2008.

Definitely seems to have legs though. LCAB yesterday also said Mackay was Moyes' pick too so I guess it'll depend on how much Kenwright values Moyes' opinion or goes with his own choice/instincts.

That LCAB character chats persistent amounts of poo. the poster DAVIDMOYES is the only itk

Vitor Pereira please. Lead his team to a massively victory tonight over Benfica, providing they dont lose in their last gme thats the whole season unbeaten in the league, and if they win they will also win the league. Benfica's only loss? You guessed it, tonight vs Porto. PErhaps the guy to make Goodison a fortress again, Porto havent lost at home in the league for 72 games, stretching back to 28th October, 2008.

Never heard of him mate.

Billy Bingham had us fourth, mate. How fondly do you think he's remembered?

It's all about the silverware.

But that wasn't in an era where 4th place got you into the highest level of European competition, was it. Nor was it in an era where European competition resulted in much bigger financial rewards than could be won in the domestic league.

I'd love to see us win the FA cup again, but it's not JUST about the silverware. it hasn't been for quite some time.

'sake Azul, who pineappled YOUR pizza?

It was sh*te wasn't it? The lid just buzzed off it. Been too long out of the windup game and I've defo lost it.

I'll revert to being nice to everyone and sitting on the fence as normal now mate. Don't know what came over me.

Hello mate, I reckon that if a you and Del dreamticket took over that Porto team as manager then you would have won the league too. There's only Benfica to worry about and Porto have the better players.

Originally Posted by chicoazul
Was Mark Hughes player of the year at Everton? Can't remember that like. I was drinking heavily at the time I suppose.

2000-2002 it was hardly a challenge.

Mark Hughes DID NOT win player of the year for us. At all. He was an unmitigated flop; totally finished when he came to us and another terrible Walter Smith signing, who had a habit of buying 35+ year olds based on 'experience'.

He scored ONE goal for us in just 16 appearance spanning 2 seasons.

He was a terrible, terrible signing.

I don't remember that, I remember him being pretty bad though.

Me too mate. I think he scored from the edge of the box central in the Gwladys Street against someone crap once but that's about it. He was awful. Mind you so were the rest of the team like.

Now I know you are lying mate a fiver? It would of least been a score

You said it! £2 a pound a year until it's paid off please mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back