Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, how do can we compete with Chelsea, Liverpool, spurs and arsenal cause we have a top manager when they spend loads more money than us? I didn't think it was possible.

Money is the only defining factor between where clubs finish apparently. We can compete with these teams but its unreasonable for any of us to expect to finish above them, despite the fact we have done, but when we don't money is all to blame.

When Moyes goes in the summer, we will miss him you know. I've said it now, he keeps the ship steady.

The next guy to come in, has big shoes to fill in my eyes. One bad season and we are screwed money wise.

Hang on, how do can we compete with Chelsea, Liverpool, spurs and arsenal cause we have a top manager when they spend loads more money than us? I didn't think it was possible.

Money is the only defining factor between where clubs finish apparently. We can compete with these teams but its unreasonable for any of us to expect to finish above them, despite the fact we have done, but when we don't money is all to blame.

Is it that difficult a concept to grasp?

When Moyes goes in the summer, we will miss him you know. I've said it now, he keeps the ship steady.

The next guy to come in, has big shoes to fill in my eyes. One bad season and we are screwed money wise.

I still think he'll stay.

But that opinion might change tomorrow.

I'd like Moyes to stay and the board to leave if i had my way.

But, i think Moyes has had enough and he is off. I can't wait to read his autobiography in a few years time, might be quite revealing.

I wonder if it'll deal with his brothers role in transfers or his lad working for another agent ?

Edit - having re-read my post i think that it reads like I'm having a pop at moyes and that's not my intention well not really , it's just sometimes i think he's painted as something I don't think he is .

I wonder if it'll deal with his brothers role in transfers or his lad working for another agent ?

Edit - having re-read my post i think that it reads like I'm having a pop at moyes and that's not my intention well not really , it's just sometimes i think he's painted as something I don't think he is .

That would be interesting to read as well, its happens with a few top managers now ( Allardyce and Fergie i know from the top of my head )

I'd like Moyes to stay and the board to leave if i had my way.

But, i think Moyes has had enough and he is off. I can't wait to read his autobiography in a few years time, might be quite revealing.

The word at FF is that it,s buisiness as usual with Moyes.

Personally, I think the owner knows exaclty what is going on and would,nt put it past him to get a new manager in and then tell everyone he knew and it was in the best intrests of the club to keep it quiet.

That would be interesting to read as well, its happens with a few top managers now ( Allardyce and Fergie i know from the top of my head )

David dein's lad at arsenal , there are actually loads But What is funny though is how that its slanted in the media or wider world . Big Sam is hinted as being at it , fergie well it's all part of his control and moyes well he's not interested in money apparently . I'm not saying any of them perceptions are wrong nor that there is anything underhand going on its just a general observation .

Personally, I think the owner knows exaclty what is going on and would,nt put it past him to get a new manager in and then tell everyone he knew and it was in the best intrests of the club to keep it quiet.

I don't think moyes knows what's going to happen mate so I'm not sure anyone else does either

Not being funny or rude mate, how do you know this? I'd be interested to know.

I think Laudrup or Martinez would be the boards favourites. would probably give Puyet, Zola or Dicanio a go.

Not being funny or rude mate, how do you know this? I'd be interested to know.

Moyes has not give anything away to anyone down at FF (nothing, nada, zilch) and is working with Round, Stiffs and Acadamey Lads for next season. It,s business as usual.

Let,s not do the how do you know things stuff eh....take it or leave it. I am not an ITK but you take your chances with twitter or the sheeds and Foxy who def are ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back